1 -Recap-

[Name's] POV

It's been ten and a half months since Sasuke and I started dating. It's been ten and a half months since he came begging at my doorstep to take him back. It's been ten and a half months and we're still going strong. We haven't fought since that night Alexa kicked his ass, and even when we come close to fighting, we always apologize to each other before things get heated.

Sasuke doesn't seem like the type to apologize but somehow I, [Name] [Last Name], got that stubborn bitch to open his heart to me. Gross, I know — but it's somehow still very sweet.

We usually hang out every weekend, but now that I have a job and Sasuke is studying hard for his classes, we don't see each other as much. However, we try to keep in contact by calling each other or through video chat if I haven't seen his ugly mug in two weeks or more.

Anyways, I work at a bakery. The owner hired me on the spot when I told him he was missing nutmeg from one of his famous muffins. He hired me on the spot, thinking that I was some master of cuisine for guessing what was missing. Fortunately, the job pays well and I actually enjoy working there. I also found out that I have a knack for cooking and baking. My family was proud of me for finding a job, especially my little sister since she can get the family and friend discounts.

Speaking of my sister Marlie, she still calls Sasuke "future husband" — and Sasuke reluctantly accepted that as his title — but she isn't as obnoxious as she used to be. I think Sasuke talked some sense into her, or maybe she's slowly getting over her cringy phase. 

My life started to fall in line once I started dating Sasuke. I remember within the first month of dating him, I climbed up the popularity food chain and it was all because Sasuke gave me pointers on how to win people over with words and charm. He supported me through that endeavor and I couldn't ask for more. He even showed up at my school to provide me with lunch when I told him I left mine at home, kissed me in front of everyone and then proceeded to leave. That was also the day he met Travis, laughed in his face and told me I had a poor taste in guys before I met him. I still remember that day like it was yesterday.

...

"Hey, babe!" Sasuke calls from across the lunch room. Knowing he could only be talking to me, I lift my head from the delicious meal Sasuke provided me. He's currently pointing to Travis, a guy I used to like or like Alexa says, "tricked myself into liking". I give him a quizzical look and he continues. "You used to like this Clifford the Dog looking motherfucker?"

I push down a laugh and just shrug. Sasuke laughs loudly, gaining the attention of multiple passersby and essentially the entire lunchroom. I hear the chatter and gossip starting to go around, most of it was about me dating The Sasuke Uchiha. People saw the car he pulled up in, and the uniform he wore and knew immediately he was some snobby rich kid, but they never knew he was here for me.

Sasuke takes a break from laughing and addresses me again. "Hey, babe! You have horrible taste in men, well, I mean you used to before you met me," he says cheekily while pointing to himself. "This dude looks like Knuckles the Echidna!"

Another wave of laughter erupts from him, and soon people can't hold down their giggles and start laughing with him. I, too, can't suppress the giddiness inside of me and explode into a fit of cackles. As I'm laughing, I don't notice that Sasuke is stalking towards me with a smirk on his face.

I feel a touch on my chin and open my eyes. There he was, my sweet boyfriend leaning against the table I'm sitting at. His ever famous smirk is on his face as he speaks to me. "You know, he can never compare to me and no woman in the world will ever be as beautiful as you."

He captures my lips in a kiss, and my entire friend group erupts into catcalls and wolf whistles. I even think one of them — probably Alexa — said, "Get that dick, bitch!" 

As he pulls away, he pokes my forehead to snap me back into reality — it was something he started to do with me and I hardly understood why. I now know that it's his ultimate form of love without having to say those three words.

"I'll see you later baby."

...

After that day, my popularity skyrocketed. Travis was no longer the school hunk, girls respected me, and guys, well they threw themselves at my feet. Kylie finally had the decency to start treating and talking to me like a normal human being, but I curbed that bitch. She's three years too late. The only friends I need is my best friend Alexa and my boyfriend Sasuke.

I graduated from high school and moved on with my life. Now I have a decent job, a new sense of self-worth, and I feel like my life couldn't get any better.

And, it's all thanks to Sasuke.

Thanks, Sausage Man!

...

A/N: I wanted the first chapter to feel like a diary entry if you catch my drift. Tell me what you think. Love you bye bye.