"And, why is that?" The Captain's mother asked and I shrugged.

"I just wanted us to have a little night together; to leave things as they were would've hurt my conscience." Said I, pausing. "Besides, it'll be nice to eat together; to hear more stories about the Captain when he was little" I said with a giggle; the Captain rolled his eyes playfully.

"Captain? Why do you call him that? Just call him his name; just call him Er--" the Captain's mother attempted to say, but, the Captain hushed his mother.

"No" he growled "I don't want her to call me that, yet." 

"Why ever so not? It's your name!" She cried. "Besides, I've called you that before in front of her; she already knows it." His mother finished; he turned to me and I nodded. He rubbed his mask (he kept his mask on now, for some apparent reason he had been wearing it a lot) and sighed in frustration; whispering curses.

"I won't call you that if you don't want me to" said I with a smile, he nodded and glared at his mother as silence glided into the room; tapping its long fingers impatiently upon the small coffee table. It wasn't until that the oven screamed that this silence was broken and the Captain's mother hurried back into the kitchen. The Captain stood and placed me on the couch, walking away silently and closing the door to the WC behind him; now, I was alone, but, I was alone with my Captain's journal! I smiled and opened it hurriedly, finding the next diary entry that ran thus:

'Here was a beautiful girl, begging to be kissed, and the sun was gone and the weeks were up and he'd be out in the middle of bloody nowhere this time tomorrow. He took her face in his hands and bent low and said "Then this is how you do it", and kissed her slowly, letting time fade away. And he couldn't remember any other kiss that felt quite the same.' 

And, that's what was written on the page! After that, nothing! It was beautiful, no doubt, but, I wanted to see what he wrote about finding me again; apparently, he had written nothing. I closed his journal and sat back, against the couch, when, his mother returned to the living room. "Where's he gone to now?" She asked, looking about the living room and sitting.

"The WC" I answered, hugging his journal close to my chest. She sighed and sat upon the edge of her seat, allowing her elbows to rest on her knees.

"Listen" she began, gaining my attention once again. "I know you want us to be happy together and you want my son and I to get along, but, Anna, it will never happen. Our difference in opinion is too great and our fights have become too heated; now, Anna, he and I can struggle through tonight, but, after tonight, you two are never to return to my home as long as I'm alive; okay?" She asked, this came as a bit of a shock to me; she didn't even want to attempt to mend things with him! She just wanted to leave things as they were, and, if that was so, what was the point in this night anyways?

"Okay?" She asked, a growl in her voice; now, the Captain returned from the WC and sat beside me on the couch, glaring at his mother and placing his arm around me, puffing out his chest. His mother laughed at him. "I know she's yours, you can breathe now, boy, I wasn't going to hurt her."

"Good, that thought better not cross your mind." He growled and his mother's face was one of surprising anger.

"And if it did?" She asked, standing; the Captain stood before me, protectively.

"Then we're leaving, and you'll never see us again, you'll never see your grandchildren or the wedding. You'll be alone, in this hell-hole dreaming of the 'god old days' when you were actually considered a human being." He spat, his fingers rolling up, contorting into fists at his sides.

"The nerve of you, Erik!" His mother screamed; disgust covering her face. 

"Where do 'ya think I got it from?" He growled, he turned and grasped my hand, pulling me up from the couch and around the couch, to the door. His mother hurried around and attempted to grab for my hand, but, the Captain pushed me behind him, against the door, so she couldn't touch me. "Don't you dare lay a finger on her" he snarled, advancing slowly forwards, his shoulders hunching as his feet slammed against the floor; I ran forwards and thrust my arms around his torso, holding him tightly to me, squishing my body against his. I clenched my eyes shut and he straightened up, laying his hands gently over my own.

"Calm down, sweetie, calm down. It's alright, we'll go back to the ship, she didn't hurt me, or you, it's okay. It's okay." I cooed, he sighed and unraveled my arms from him and turned away from his mother, pushing me out before him to be sure his mother didn't try anything.

~~ "I'm sorry that didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, sweet cheeks." The Captain said when we returned to his room.

"It's alright, I'm sorry for suggesting it, it was naïve and selfish of me." I said, he took me up in his arms and squeezed me tight.

"No, it wasn't, you can never be selfish. You just wanted us to get along, and, now we know who to not invite to...anything." Said he with a grin, placing me on his bed whilst he took off his hat and coat; he gasped a fresh cotton shirt and trousers from his closet and began making his way to the WC.

"Wait, where are you going? Aren't you coming?" I asked, sliding over on the bed and patting his spot. He smiled.

"I will, in a bit, I want to be clean first, her home always causes me to feel dingy." He replied and I laughed, a pirate, feeling dingy? Was such a thing possible? He disappeared into the WC and I waited until I heard the slosh of water to slip out of the bed and open the door but a crack, peeking inside the WC. I couldn't even appreciate the luxuriousness of his WC, for, my eyes were immediately drawn to him; he stood in the midst of the tub, his back was to me and he squeezed a yellow sponge over his head, causing white bubbles to fall down his body, following the trails made by his muscles.

Water dripped down his body and found every nook and cranny, oh god, how I ached to be that water! Being allowed to glide over his body without so much as a fuss! Water knew not of how lucky it truly was! Now that his clothes laid beside him I could enjoy his muscles, which were hidden by the baggy, cotton shirts and vests he wore (not to mention the giant trench coat). His calves, as well as his triceps were incredibly toned, his back was also quite strong and his backside, oh, it could've been in a painting!

He could've been in a painting!

 Hmm...what a wonderful idea.... 

Any who, now, he turned, and I pulled myself back, out of his vision, but, he kept his eyes closed, washing the soap through his hair. His pectoral muscles appeared strong and so were his thighs, however, his ribs were incredibly visible and his forearms were quite small (in muscularity) compared to the rest of his body. His shoulders were broad and strong, too, and then, then my eyes followed the water that he yanked from the sponge to a private area. My eyebrows raised, the grasping of his penis sure didn't hinder it's length! My mouth hung agape for a moment or so; it was my first time really seeing a penis before, it wasn't...pretty...but it wasn't grotesque either.

I don't know if there's a word to describe what it looked like! A....a strange sausage, perhaps? I'm not very good at comparing things, if you haven't noticed that already! I blinked and, regretfully, tore my eyes away from him, silently closing the door and tip toeing back into bed, sprawling out and staring at the ceiling; thinking over what I had just seen.   

~~ Maybe ten moments later he stepped out from the WC in fresh clothing and chuckled at me. "What?" I asked, sitting up.

"Nothing, just...you." He said, smiling, and crawling onto the bed, flopping down onto his pillow and groaning; pushing me down also. I giggled and slipped the blankets over us, and snuggling up to him; shivering in delight as the picture of him naked flashed back in my head; a smile crossed my lips as I laid my head upon his arm, I had been bad, for one of the first times in my life, I had been bad and not been caught; adrenaline from when he turned (when he was bathing) still pumped through me, and I liked it.