Bad Girl

Chapter Nineteen: Bad Girl

~~ It took four hours to return to port, apparently, we anchored at night so the boat wouldn't drift and push us off course; the wind had been monstrous that night. However, the day was clear and the sun shone brightly; the Captain grimaced as the boat was tied up to the port. "What's wrong?" I asked, standing, arm-in-arm with him as he looked on to the small port. He shook his head slowly. "Oh, come now! You can tell me, you can tell me anything!" I said happily; he sighed and patted my hand.

"I'm thinking of the savage scolding I'll get when we arrive; I sent her a telegram, telling her of our arrival, and I got an earful even without her speaking to me." He said with a sigh; I smiled. It was so sweet of him to do this for me, he could have just as easily said 'no' and kept to the course.

"Don't worry, if she gets too rough with you we'll leave, I promise you." I assured, patting his muscled arm; he turned to me and gave a perverted smirk.

"Nothing is too rough for me, sweet cheeks, I like it rough; the real question here is if you can take it rough" he purred into my ear; I rolled my eyes and gave a small smile.

"How about we try--" I attempted to say; however, a shrill yell interrupted me. (Before the yell) my head laid on his chest and his arms rested on my waist, he pulled my leg up to his torso with his hand and gently held it in place.

"Erik!" The voice screamed, I turned to find the Captain's mother standing on the pier, waiting for us, her purse in hand and her foot tapping the wood of the pier impatiently.

"Oh god" the Captain said under his breath, before sighing. He took up my arm again and led me down to the pier where his mother whacked him in the head with her purse.

"Don't grope her like that in front of your mother! If you want to make love to her, wait until after dinner!" She hissed; the Captain rubbed his head and I gave a small giggle. She lead us forwards, to her home, grumbling nonsense words beneath her breath. Her home, however, had been cleaned since last time, and was fancied up!

There were beautiful table cloths lying on her table, the entire home was dusted and the curtains were opened, allowing natural light to stream in, the beds had been shaken out and restuffed; it had the overall feeling of cleanliness to it. "Dinner is almost ready, here, you two, sit on the couch, there, comfy? Need anything to drink?" She asked, smiling to me.

"Coffee, please." the Captain said.

"I wasn't asking you" his mother hissed, then, she looked to me and smiled. "Anna?"

"Coffee, please, madam." Said I, she nodded and hurried into the kitchen. The Captain sat beside me on the couch, his legs were spread apart, like most men sit, and his back was slumped in the cushion. I snuggled up to him by laying my legs over his and placing my head on his chest, laying against him; his arm sat around my shoulders as he laid his head back on the couch.

"I brought something for you" he said softly and I looked up to him excitedly; he smiled and dug inside of his trench coat, taking out a little, black book which I knew as his journal. He handed it over to me. "Just, don't read it when I'm around, and, give it back tonight, okay?" He asked, I nodded quickly and held it close, closing my eyes again until I felt someone poke me; it was the Captain, he held my coffee.

"I got it for you" I whispered and he chuckled, putting the cup to his lips and slowly drinking some of it; hiding his disgusted face before his mother. His mother sat on the opposite side of the living area, watching us.

"So, why have you two come? I know it's not because Erik loves visiting me" the Captain's mother said, sarcasm coating her voice.  

"Anna wanted to have a dinner with us, together." the Captain answered, I smiled up to him and nodded to his mother, who smiled to me and nodded, tapping her cup of liquid.