Chapter 6 Jetfire

Scarlett POV

New clothes Scarlett is wearing now.

We finally made it to Washington and to where we will find our bot. We all stop on a parking lot and came out of Bumblebee's alt-mode. I then see Simmons look at the building with a pair of binoculars.

“The binoculars are pointless. We are standing right in front of the stupid building” I said looking at Simmons with a crazy look.

“Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Land of dreams in there. All I ever wanted was to be an astronaut” Simmons said ignoring my remark about the binoculars.

I then look at Simmons and he ripped off his pants and gave them to Sam.

“Hold these” Simmons said.

“What. What is that” Sam asked.

“What. I wear them when I’m in a final. So does Giambi, Jeter. It’s a baseball thing” Simmons said.

“No. Put your damn pants on man. There are two women standing right here” I said then cover my eyes.

“Okay. Watches synchronized sharp mind and an empty bladder. You get caught demand an attorney and don’t ever say my name. Okay take one of these pills. Slip it under your tongue. It’s the high-concentrate polymer they put in Oreo cookies. Tricks the polygraph every time” Simmons said then hand Sam a bottle of pills.

Sam then hand one to Mikaela then one to me. I then put the stupid pill under my tongue.

“Okay. Now let’s get this show on the road” Simmons said then pulled out a taser.

“No listen I can’t do this. I’m not some alien bounty hunter guys. I’m not gonna do this. Guard have guns. I don’t wanna die!” Leo yells out.

“Kid, kid, kid” Simmons said then push him up against a Skids alt-mode.

“You compromise this mission you’re dead to me. Now look into my eyes and tighten up that sphincter” Simmons

I ignore them then walk over to Bumblebee truck and open it. I took the box that had the little boy which name I found was Wheelie. I open the box and let Wheelie out.

“Okay listen to me. You have two options to choose from. You stay calm and hide inside my jacket or I will put you back inside that box you choose” I said.

“I choose the jacket” he said.

“Okay and if you do some kind of weird thing I will slice your neck in half because remember I'm a Cybertronian not human” I said and he nods. I then got my jack it and put it on. I put Wheelie inside of it and then close it.

 I put Wheelie inside of it and then close it