WHAT THE HELL.

NICOLE POV- " who are you?" I asked already knowing the answer. Kai was studying me almost knowing it was me. But suddenly stricken by the words he reacted.

"Sorry you look like a friend I use to know, but I'm kai and you?" He asked with a confused expression but then a raised eyebrow.

"I am nick I know I know its a guys name but my parents always wanted a boy." I said lying with a cringed smile.

"Not weird at all, how did you learn to fight like that. Your good. oddly." He said walking toward me. I heard the bell ring and I mad a lame excuse to leave.

"ugh. I got to go see you later." I said running into the girls locker room. I put the baggy ass clothes on and walked out with my head lowered. God if its possible want to please make this day go by fast. Coles last words last night made me not get any sleep practically and all i wanted to do was sleep until I could die. I was going to first when I saw Cole ugh why did he have to act like all that.

"Hello sunshine." He said with a smirk.

"Goodbye." I quickly got up and ran out of the school. I couldn't do that whole thing.

When I got home i saw my dada car. I quickly ran inside and hugged my dad. He is awesome and I'm a total daddy's girl.

" Today I will be needing you to go to an event with me, I need to show others your strength for taking on the gang when I hand it down." He said with a smirk. he knows how much I love showing off that I'm a girl and in line for the gang.

"Anything for you. what time." I asked in a controlled voice. Trying to hide my excitement in my voice.

"You have to be there at 6 pm please and try to be on time. " I said hugging me and walked ou the door.

___________

COLES POV- I got up and instantly tripped over a large item causing me to fall right on my face.

"UGH man what the fuck." I heard from ken under me.

"One day I'm going to kill you. Just be happy todays not then day. I have to go. make sure you get Stephan and get to school sometime during the day. " I said grabbing any cloths I could reach. I ran out the door and went into the school. I saw Kais car probably working out trying to get in shape and shit. I fucking hate him. I reached the class room and saw the nerd walk in. I saw her hand and I instantly knew that it was Nicole. what the fuck. how could she look like this and then look like well the hot sexy bomb digity she was.

"morning sunshine." I said trying to start up the conversation, I dont think she knows I know so Im going to have some fun woht this.

"goodbye ." she said practically running out. Fuck she might know I know. UGH thats no fun.

___________________-

COLES POV- im going to Nicoles house now to try and talk to her about everything. I pulled up and saw her in the up stairs window looking out over the town, she was breathtaking I had to catch my breath before begining to walk. I walked up the front stars and knocked on the door. Her little brother answerd, I was going to say Hi when, Nicole grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs. I looked up at her and she was in a silk see through gown. I could see her undergarments and all her curves and tats. she stopped in what I presumed was her bedroom. It honestly was kind of cool. Not really girly at all exept a few stuffed animals and a big wall of pictures.

" I need to talk to you. Do you know? Its driving me crazy. I cant stop thinking about it. UGH. You probably think im crazy now huh. You probably dont even know what im talking about." she kept going on and on. I took her face in my hands and she pushed me up against a wall, it really turned me on. she looked at me then slamed her lips onto mine she took all the air out of my lungs and left me with nothing. The kiss was amazing, it was so passionte. I flipped around so she was pressed against the wall. I salmed my body as close as I could possibly be. She gasped when I grabbed behind her thigh lifting her up. I quickly gasped for air and began kissing again.

I grabbed at the silk and tugged it off leaving her in black lace set.

I grabbed her and wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed against the wall slamming into her

I grabbed her and wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed against the wall slamming into her. She wrapped her fingers in my hair, pushing my head harder into her lips. I gasped again and begain kissing down her jaw, chin, neck, coller bone, I found her sweet spot and sucked leaving my mark and it looked damn good on her she arched her back and beagn moaning as I sucked. she looked at me and we just stared at each other and she slowly made her way to my neack and kissed and found my sweet spot which made me go insaine. she sucked making me maon and I pushed her against the wall and had my hands placed on the wall one at each side of her head. She left her mark on me and when she was done I SLOWLY set her down making sure I one last look at her.

"yes I know and its not a big deal. we can talk about it whenever you want." I said as she slowly laid on the bed with her hand on her head. The only thing wrong was I could see every inch of her body and I was going nuts. "you need to get dressed, before I do something you dont want." I said looking down at the floor.

"okay, sorry." she said getting up and making her way to the big red dress I never even noticed before. she steped in and she looked up to me asking me to zip it up. I slowly went behind her and ran my fingers down her small spine, I felt her shiver and that made me smile I like the effect my body had on hers. i gripped the zipper and zipped it.I kissed the same spot I marked her and I saw it was a big ass hickey now.

" Why do you always look so hot." I stated and she just looked at me and studied me.

NICOLES POV- "That kiss was umm

NICOLES POV- "That kiss was umm." I didnt know how to finish it.

"Fucking amazing." Cole stated and ran his hand through his black hair.

"ya...., I have to go to a gala but i will be back in about 2 hours I will meet you at your house to talk to you but I really have to go." with that i left and ran into the black limo outside.