THAT WAS CLOSE

NICOLES POV-I   speed home like a crazy person, I cant believe that guy just saw me punch and brake the locker.  Its going to be a long year. First day of schools and i only went for one period. great. I need to go out and have some fun... " hay what ya up to." le-le "what up bitch nothing can we go to sky bar tonight I need to get wasted." she was always trying to get into some persons pants but I don't mind, in fact that's probably why I love her. she is crazy.  "yes.. but your paying," I know she would never refuse to go tout so might as well get free drinks. "OKAY" she screams. " can i please keep my hearing. 10:30 tonight and ill bring the part car." she screams again and I hear the line go blank. my guess she passed out from all the excitement.

Carter had a play date today and I have to drop of his asthma inhaler I guess. I will go on my way to the club.

______________ A FEW HOURS LATER AND ALOT OF CLOTHS.

I went with something that is tight yet comfy. ya know... As I pulled into the gang house drive way I see Le-Le in something mind blowing. It was  red tight strapless crop top with a pair of but showing black short shorts.  Finally she gets in..

       "Hay yo bitch." she laughs and I see she is probably half way drunk already.

 "Hay girl lets go I want to get in the club early so I can get good bar seats." I stated as I ripped out of the drive way and up to Carters friends house or should I say girlfriend..

I got out and bent over to get carters back pack. I stood up and my way to the door but was stopped by the same guy who tried to kill me in school. He had grease all over his shirt and smelled of oil. "excuse me can I get through." I calmly asked when I looked back up to see him staring at me up and down and then I saw his gaze stop and my chest. I waited a minute then got back on track. "excuse me when ur done looking at my boobs can you move?"

    "shit.. ugh ya I um am Cole." he winks at me then looks confused. "what are you doing here?" he asks me looking at me then at the bag then bag down at me.

 "I'm here to give my little brother his inhaler." I say pushing him to the side. I walked up the stairs was tackled 2 kids a girl and carter. I landed back wards falling and had the kids looking up at me and laughing. "What was that for?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.