GOD..WHY DO YOU HATE ME?

NICOLES POV- I saw Cole ride off into the dark when I relies what he said to me. "See you tomorrow." UGH. Does he know? What is he going to do? If he knows what's going to happen? Okay I need to stop. My head officially hurts, like someone fucking threw a hammer at it. The minute I walked in the door I saw my love-struck brother, he sat in the big spinney chair  just staring in a daze at the ceiling. "Wow. She's that good huh?." He didn't even move. Not one bit. "Okay well ill see you tomorrow morning little man." I said as I spun the chair around, hopefully waking the little love-stricken munchkin and him screaming. I ran up stairs to see my mom. already in bed, for some odd reason I never see her that much. Its late though, its 11:45 at night and I have no idea but I'm so exhausted but at the same time my mind is going 100 miles per hour. I get changed into my PJs and lay down. I was laying on my back and I couldn't get my mind off of Cole. He was intoxicating, captivating and most of all.  He was like a breath of fresh air, I needed him to be able to live. I needed him to be able to breath me back to life, when things got hard. With the though of him I drifted to sleep.

COLES POV- I drove home with my love-struck little sister. Ugh, I know her guy friend is only a guy, but I still don't like him. Well I do but if he hurts my sister I will..... ummm... Steal his cookies? I was trying to think of a way to get back at him but, how do you get back at like a 8 year old. Kind of impossible if you ask me. When we reached home I saw the boys in the garage sitting and drinking some beers. I got off and grabbed my sister off the bike and sat her down and watched her run into the house giggling like a love-struck fool. "Girls" I sighed and looked over to see my boys all with beer and cigarettes in their hangs just relaxing and talking.

   "Soooooo,... What the fuck happened tonight.??" Ken asked with a smirk "You just disappeared with Stephan. Then you shot someone... What the fuck, I always miss all the fun." Ken said as he crossed his arms and sat back in the chair pouting.

     "Well after I regained my composer , all I wanted to do was leave so I did. The only thing I was expected to find was my bike but I heard Nicole scream and then I saw a guy trying to rape her. I shot him and took her home." I said while holding my now white fists now. "I saw bruises on her but they where old and some looked fresh. like she was abused or fighting with someone. OW and he hand was fucking a mess. She had scars and broken skin all over her hand and wrist." I said thinking back to when I saw it. It was like some person really beat on her.

     "Who do you think did that to her. Boyfriend?"  Stephan asked looking at me with no emotion.

"I don't know, I don't think she's dating anyone, but if she is and I ever find the person who did that I will put a bullet in there head no doubt." I said with a bend beer car in my hands not noticing it I took a sip.

   "Okay boss, someone got your panties in a twist." Ken said with a grin.

"You guys aren't driving home. Grab the pillows from he cabinet and grab a spot to sleep in the guest bedroom."  I say seeing the boys nod and I exit to the upstairs. I undress till I'm left in my boxers and lay in my bed thinking about Nicole. I don't know why but she's not like other girls. She doesn't need someone to tell her she beautiful and she can stand up for herself, when she was under that guy she never gave up for a second trying to get off of him. She is so breath taking and so confident. She doesn't act like a slut and she doesn't go trying to sleep with me. If anything she doesn't want to sleep with me, which is actually kind of a turn on for me. Nicole was kind of like a breath of fresh air, she was able to breath me back to life. She was able to grab my emotions and take them for a ride. I was so emotionless before I ever met her. With that last though I fell into a deep sleep.

                                                              .The next morning.

NICOLES POV- I woke up to my alarm clock I jumped out of bed grabbed a sports bra and tight high wasted leggings and my black converse and a baggy sweat shirt. I walked out the door with the sweatshirt around my waist and put my hair up into a ponytail. I jumped on my Harley and drove to school. When I got their I realized I was the only person their except for a nice BMW in the spot next to me. I quickly got the key I had made for me and unlocked the door I ran to the gym and up and down the halls for a warm up. I knew the car was not a teachers or anyone I knew so I didn't care. I was done with my running and went into the locker room, I didn't see anyone so I put my ear phones in and started to do the regular. 50 push-ups 50 sit-ups 30 mountain climbers 30 burpes. It takes about 30 min. I would have about 45 min then till the bell to box and shadow.

When I started to get up from the workout I started boxing. I felt eyes on me and I quickly turned around to see none other than my ex-bestfriend of course. GOD.... WHY DO YOU HATE ME?