Chapter 1

(Y/N) POV

Woo!! Today will officially be the day you go to King's College. You're so excited to see your brother again. But also scared too. What if he doesn't remember you? Oh well, no need to think negatively. Although you do feel bad going here because you won't be going with (F/N) to Princeton College, but at least you two keep in touch.

As you enter the building, you think, 'Well here goes nothing!' . Little did you know that this day would mean everything. Anyways, since your dorm was on floor 4, you decided to take the elevator instead of the stairs. When you entered, you saw three people running towards your direction. "WAIT!!!" is all you hear. Before you have time to react, a luggage is suddenly thrown inbetween the doors leaving a big space to enter. You look up to see a girl that's really out of breath. She was wearing a yellow hoodie, skinny ripped jeans and a pair of black shoes.

 She was wearing a yellow hoodie, skinny ripped jeans and a pair of black shoes

She had bouncy light brown curls that were put into a high pony tail. You then notice the two other girls standing outside the elevator. One with a pink blouse then said, "Looks like there's isn't enough space for the four of us, it's alright we'll take the stairs. See you there". The other girl, who wore a blue dress nodded and followed the pink blouse girl up the stairs.

Now it was just you and yellow hoodie girl. You ask her which floor she was on.

"Four."

"Oh, looks like we're on the same floor." You said while pressing the '4' button.

"Ooh, which dorm number?" She asked.

"204."

She then held out a hand.

"Margarita Schuyler. But I prefer if you call me Peggy. It looks like we're roomates!"

"(Y/N) Hamilton." You said while shaking her hand.

Peggy then widened her eyes. She looked quite surprised.

"Ohmygoshyou'reAlexander'ssisterIneverknewhehadasisterthisissocool!"

"Please, slow down." You chuckled.

Peggy then told you how she was his good friend in high school and how it'll be their first year in King's college. She said she's pretty sure her sister has a HUGE crush on him. Peggy also mentioned a few of her other friends- Hercules, John, James and Lafayette. Even her boyfriend, Thomas. Sadness clouded over her eyes when she mentioned the name, but you didn't really notice that at the time.

You then told her about your own friends back at the Caribbean. You talk and talk and it seems like you've known each other for quite a long time. After a few awkward moments of silence, you then spoke up: "Does it really take that long to go four floors up?". Right after you said that, the elevator abruptly stopped. Then the lights started flickering and turned completely off.

Great, you are now stuck in an elevator on the first day of school.