Chapter: 5

v. Amira in the Alley

Some of these fans are catching on quite fast and are getting smarter with each public appearance. Dozens of them were huddled at the back entrance of the ice cream shop, figuring there was no way for us to get out through the front. I mean it's pretty obvious if you ask me, but it would be nice if they were still oblivious so we could sneak out.

A wave of déjà vu washed over me as I was once again hanging on to Harry while the endless shouts were directed towards us as we tried to get to the car.

"Jarry! Jarry! Jarry!" The crowd continuously chanted our "ship" name as the guys and I were pushing through the growing crowd of fans mixed with paparazzi. I could hear a break in the chants as "Larry" was throne around, though.

"Harry! Harry, that was some kiss!"

"Jade, word is that you're the new beard!"

"Is it true that Zayn is ditching Perrie for you, Jade?!"

The cameras were more so pushed in my face than the boys', the hateful comments also. As security ushered us into the car, fans instantly swarmed it, banging on the windows harder than the first mob Harry and I were in. Louis started the car, but the security couldn't push the fans back enough. The crowd grew and slammed themselves closer to the car, causing Louis to turn the engine off.

"We're never getting out of here!" Niall said, scooping chocolate ice cream into his mouth with a plastic spoon.

So we sat there.

We sat there for at least five or so minutes while the shouts grew louder, eating ice cream and playing music, via our phones. I sighed, sinking back into the seat, as I got agitated with the time passing by stretching to almost twenty minutes. Trying to find a way out of this pit of boredom, my eyes landed on the sunroof.

Cue light bulb.

"I have an idea! It's a little crazy, but it's something!" Liam was about to reply when Louis answered for him, turning around from the driver's seat.

"Go for it." He sent me a mischievous grin as I nodded, getting up from the car seat. As I got up, something unnoticeably weighed me down.

I looked towards the source and saw that Harry and I still had our hands intertwined with each other's. I instantly let go as my face heated up. "Okay, Louis, open the sunroof." He nodded, sending me smirk as he wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Wait, what was your idea!?" Liam rushed, stopping Louis' hand as it hovered over the controls.

A sly smile played on my lips as I pressed the button. "You'll see." I ignored Liam's shouts as a different one drowned him out and over took my hearing.

Once the window was completely pulled back, I popped my head out the car. The screams grew, causing Liam to yank my hand to come back down. I just shook him off, climbing out of the car, as he began to nag me even more. I think he's the Cosmo to my Wanda. 

Standing on top of the car, the screams increased, so did the amount of cameras. All I could see was an endless sea of people in the small alleyway. I waved my hands down, signaling them to be quiet and they soon died down, leaving only a few stray outbursts.

"Jade I love you!" I smiled as the crowd screamed in agreement, or what I think is agreement. Please let it have been agreement.

"I love you too!" More screams.

I put my pointer finger in front of my lips to calm them down again since I don't really have a strong and loud voice to yell over people. "Shhh. Hello, how is everyone?" The crowd yelled a variety of goods and greats and some were just screams. "Well, as you can see, I'm standing on top of a car because those idiots inside wanted ice cream."