Prologue

As we made our way to the exit, my sneakers made that annoying squeaky noise with every step I took on the shiny tiled floors. My hand found its way to the door handle and I hesitated, the sound of screaming fans and paparazzi was only growing.

Looking behind me, our managers nodded and pointed to the door. Letting out a sigh, Harry snaked his right arm around my waist and pushed open the door. I slid my sunglasses on and Harry did the same as we made our way through the sea of crazed people.

"Harry! Harry, are the rumors true?!"

"Jade are you two as alike as everyone says?!"

"Ha! Told you bitches this day would com!"

"No, Larry forever!"

"How long have you two been an item Harry?!"

These were just some of the things I was able to hear as more and more fans and paps surrounded us. I plastered a fake smile and signed some things here and there, Harry mirroring me. Even through the sunglasses I could see the endless camera flashes and twisted faces of the paparazzi cornering us, looking for something juicy.

"C'mon! Tell us Jarry is real!"

"Jade is this just another cover up?!"

"Hey love birds let's see a kiss!" *flash*

"Do you plan on leaving the band for Jade, Harry?!"

We finally got to the black Range Rover and a guard opened the door for us. Harry let me in first as I hurried to the other side of the car so he could get away from those beasts. The guard closed the door again as the flashes continued and the fans banged on the window.

Our driver carefully drove out of the studio's parking lot so he wouldn't run anyone over but went as quickly as he possibly could.

As we drove to Harry and Louis' home, the studio and fans began to grow smaller and further away, along with their screams. Shaking my head, I turned to see Harry doing the exact same thing. He gave me a small smile and I returned it, only to see that it came out as a slight grimace, to which Harry falters.

"I know you don't want to do this as much as I don't, but we have to make it look convincing." I nodded and looked at my lap playing with my Ray Bans. "Let's put our differences aside and pretend that we actually like each other, and maybe use this time to become friends again." He put his hand on my right knee and I slowly picked it up and put it back on his lap.

"Look, Harry, let's just get through the next year and a half without killing each other." I looked back up at him and stuck my hand out.

"Deal?"

"Deal."