Awsten

"You're so fucking hot in glasses." I smirked.

"Tell me more Jones." He smiled.

"Purple fits you well, so does wearing all black in this weather." I laughed.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

I kissed his cheek and smiled. "Glad you asked, now that you're here this will be more fun." I smiled.

"I like fun." Awsten said putting me down.

"Did I ever tell you I love your eyes?" I smiled.

"Did I ever tell you I love you?" He Said taking my flannel off.

"Really now?" I laughed.

He wrapped my flannel around my waist and pulled me closer. "Well I did, then you got with Jack." He mumbled.

"Note taken." I Smiled taking my flannel back. "Jawn, it's been a long ass time, you really grew a beard out." I laughed.

"Hey Chloe." He Said pulling me into a hug. "I brought my camera Just incase." He Said.

"You're the best." I smiled.

"Hey C, I have to go." He Said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Geoff has a lunch date." Awsten Smiled.

"Really?" I Said crossing my arms.

"Her names Chloe." Awsten laughed.

"Jesus Christ Geoffrey." I laughed. "Have fun if you're gonna have sex have it at your house, I'll be busy tonight." I Said grabbing Awsten's hand. I ran up the stairs as Awsten caught up with me. "Awsten!" I yelled. He let out a laugh as he picked me up.

"Hey, I saw the shit that went on with you and Ciara, she seemed like a bitch anyway." I Said.

"Yeah whatever, I try not to care." Awsten Said.

"Well if you want to talk I try and make myself avai-." Awsten interrupted my sentence with a kiss. His hands rested on my waist as I shuffled my way to my bed as he flipped me before falling. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He smiled.

I was at a lost of words as I was laying there. "I'm sorry, I read your signals wrong." Awsten said.

"N-no, it's just Geoff kissed me like 10 minuets ago and after that I realized I wanted to be with Jack." I Said.

"Seriously?, that's great." Awsten smiled.

"I guess so." I mumbled.

"And I don't love you in that way, I love you as a best friend." He smiled.

I pulled on his strings on sweatshirt and kissed him. "You're a really good kisser." I smiled.

"Thanks, I try my best." He laughed.

"Alright my children... what the fuck is going on." Jawn asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Are you lik-." Jawn Said.

"No, I was... it's just...I love Jack." I Said.

"Oh, Why'd Awsten Kiss you?" He asked.

I kissed Awsten and stood up. "The man is s good kisser." I smiled.

~~

"See it's really easy to transport pictures over." Jawn smiled.

"Thank you, I appreciate you for taking these." I smiled.

"Anytime, I have to go see Julia, I'll see you later." Jawn smiled.

I sat by my record player and put Halsey's record on. I saved the photos Jawn sent to me and scrolled through them. "How is it 8 at night Already?" I laughed.

"Time goes by when you have fun." He chuckled.
I scrolled through some more photos and put a filter on it. "You look hot in that photo." Awsten smirked. I shut my phone off and faced Awsten. Something about him today made me want nothing but him. "Kiss me." I smiled. He crashed his lips into mine and smiled. I took my flannel off and threw it off to the side. "Damn." Awsten smiled.

I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. Awsten ripped off his shirt and kissed me once again. Awsten's hand touched my inner thigh making me wiggle around. Awsten unbuttoned his jeans and threw them off to the side.

"Do you really wanna do this? Like just out of friendship." Awsten asked. 

"Yeah, no feelings." I smiled.

"Okay, cool." He smiled.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked.

"Well I didn't think this'll happen in a million years and now it is I don't want to fuck anything up." He Said.

I un hooked my bra and threw it off to the side. "Only thing you're going to fuck up...is me." I moaned.