chapter one: Is this real?

Narrator's Pov||

In a small toontown, there was a parade/circus in town; that had mickey and the gang even Oswald the lucky rabbit. But this year the lucky rabbit isn't lucky anymore, he lost his wife; ortensia from a terrible condition called 'ink illness'. The circus is already beginning, kids and adults cheering and clapping when mickey and the little bunnies started to play,sing and dance.

Y/N Pov||

You walk out of the cafe to see what all the noise is, then you see a flyer on a post and grab it to read that a circus is in town today! Your eyes go big when you look up to see balloons and little bunnies in the circus doing their things. You decided to go see it until someone ran into you and made you tremble down with the flyer coming out of your hand.

"Ugh, why didn't that person move or say something instead or running into me like that" as you thought in your head, then you see a hand reaching out to help; it's Oswald you remembered as a kid and loved him.

Oswald Pov||

"Are you okay miss?" while i grabbed her hand and helped her up with a soft smile." i-i'm okay, thank you" She replies back but with a shaky voice."are you su-" i got cut off."i have to go now,i'm so sorry, i can't chat with you" i watch her as she walks away, my smile turns into a straight face with no reaction but just a stare. "I bet she is going to the circus..i'll probably meet her in the tent" as i thought in my head with a sigh and went inside the cafe.

Narrator Pov||

15 minutes passed and the show already got over with, y/n just got there and saw everyone leave.

Y/N Pov||

I felt crying when it got over with but then i saw a line of people going to a tent that had a sign saying 'autographs inside here!'. I ran to the line of people so nobody can get in front of me when i get there from just walking. As i got there, there was a little blue bunny that looked liek it was lost," are you lost little one?" i picked him up." can you help me find my papa?" as the little bunny was giving me puppy eyes. I couldn't resist so i answered to his question to find his father.

Narrator pov||

They went to the cafe that y/n went to today, so they went inside and as they got in; oswald was sitting alone then saw y/n with his child.Oswald just stayed there then you began to walk towards him, out of nowhere the little bunny trips and whimpers

Y/N Pov||

"Omg! Are you okay sweetie? Did you get hurt?" i panicked and picked them up comforting them with a hug. I saw oswald get up quickly and walked fast towards me in worry to see if his child is okay." is he okay?"he looked up at me worried then his child who was perfectly fine."oh my, why is he so precious and innocent.." i space out in my thoughts blushing not even noticing about oswald looking confused at me. "Um, excuse me miss?" he taps my shoulder. I didn't respond. Then he poked my nose to see if it will work and it did. I jumped a bit and felt a little bit hot then i gave him his child blushing." yes, he's fine" i smile then all of a sudden he touches my cheek trying to know something about me, if there was something i don't want to say towards him and his child.

Oswald Pov||

"y/n?" she looked at me confused. " yes?" i gave her bag with all of her stuff in it. " i believe this is your bag" i smiled at her and she took her bag with a blush. " do you want to stay at my brother's place tonight? You seem like you don't know this place and i'll be worried sick about you..missing and you in trouble, also you have no place to live? Am i correct?" her eyes go big as i said all of those words that were true. She began to cry and covered his face with her hands. " miss, don't cry please.. It's okay that you moved here and it's difficult for you from leaving your hometown." i putted my child down on a chair and walked to her for a hug but unsurprisingly, she hugged me tight; not too tight though. " so is it a yes?.. y/n" i heard her say a soft 'yes' and i knew that she liked me.

Narrator Pov||

The three of them left the cafe while y/n was holding his child while they were sound asleep.

It was already 7:00 pm when they got to mickey's house who was his brother. Oswald put his child to bed while y/n was starting to fall asleep on the couch. Oswald talked to mickey about what happened and mickey allows her to stay.

Oswald Pov||

I picked up y/n who was sound asleep and carried them into my room, as i laid y/n on the bed and into the covers, i went under as well too and tried to not cuddled them for it was the first time in mickey's house and sleeping with a stranger she probably doesn't know of. Then i falled asleep with thoughts roaming in my head.