Chapter 5 Simmons

Scarlett POV

I drove as far as I could from the Autobots and everything I knew for right now. Right now am sitting on my robot form on top of a building. Tears of Energon still falling from my eyes.

“What can I do. I can go back with the Autobots not with what I have just done. If only I had help Optimus and not let our fight gotten to me maybe. Just maybe he could've been alive right now” I said then cry some more.

“: Scarlett do you copy:” I raise my head when I hear Bumblebee voice through my com-link. I raise two fingers to my ears.

“Yes Bee” I said.

“: Scarlett thank Primus you're okay. Scarlett I don’t have much time I’m sending you my coronates so we are able to meet. You're the only one I’m able to contact” Bee said.

“Okay Bee I be there in some minutes” I said. Bee then hangs up but not before sending me his location. I spread my wings then fly away toward were Bee was at.

Time pass and night came I was getting close to the location. I finally made then lower down and transform to my alt-mode. I then started to drive around this old building. I saw fire up ahead then hear Sam and Mikaela's voices. I also hear the twins and Leo. I transform to my human form then walk over and they all stop when they saw me. Mikaela came running to me and brought me to a hug. As well as did Sam.

“Scarlett am sorry for what happened to Optimus. I know that your hurt and I’m here for you” Mikaela said. I smile then hug her but tears start to run down my face.

“I mess up. I’m sorry Scarlett” Sam said. Before I could reply I saw Bee from the corner of my eyes look at Sam.

“: Young feel you are one of the people I care about most in my life..if there’s anything you need I won’t be far away:” Bee said.

“He’s dead because of me. He came here to protect me and now he’s dead” Sam said.

“Sam it’s not your fault if anyone should be blamed is me. I didn’t listen to him. I was so mad at him that I just ignore him. If only I had not been so stubborn then Optimus will of been alive” I said.

“: There are just some things you can change...So his sacrifice for us will not be in vain. Hallelujah:” Bee said.

“I’m gonna make it right. I’m gonna turn myself in” Sam said.

“Sam please don’t do it” I said then separate from Mikaela and walk over to him. I see Bee then transform to his alt-mode.

“Don’t so that” Mikaela said.

“: We are in trouble:” Bee said.

“Yes I am” Sam said. Bee then pulled forward nudging Sam a little.

“: Everything we worked for will be wiped out in one day:” Bee said.

“Please Sam doesn't do it” I said and walk over to him. Sam then thought for a second and turned to the twins.

“You two” Sam called out.

“Huh” both the twins asked.

“Hey you know the glyphs. These” Sam said then pointed to a symbol on his arm.

“The symbols that have rattling around in my head” Sam said.

“That’s old school. That’s like….like Cybertronian” Skids said.

“That’s some serious stuff right there” Mudflap remark.

“They gotta mean something like a message or a map. Like a map of the Energon source. Can you read this” Sam asked them both.