Rules, Prizes, and Deadlines

Rules:

•Anyone can enter.

•Story can be ongoing or finished.

•You can enter only two books into one category.

•You can enter one book in as many categories as you like, but it can only win one award.

• To enter either comment on the entry book or PM us. Include the title of your book and what category you want to enter it in.

•Nominations are allowed, but must be accepted personally by the nominee by PMing us.

•Any changes to the title of a book MUST be reported to us.

•Books who have won 1st place cannot be entered in the next year's awards.

•If you have re-written a book, only one version can be entered.

•There must be at least 3 books in a category for it to be an eligible category.

•PM us if you want to change the category of your book.

Prizes:

1st: All chapters of the book will be voted for, including future ones. Will gain both this account and my personal account as a follower. Book will be added to winners reading list. Will get sticker added to book cover.

2nd: All chapters written so far voted for. This account will follow you.

3rd: Half of written chapters voted for.

Deadlines:

Entries: End October 1st, 2018

Voting: October 1st - November 1st

Tie breakers (If Any): November 1st - November 30th

Winner Announcement: December 1st