fem

"I'm your basic, average girl. And I'm here to save the world you can't stop me cause I'm Kim Possible!"

"You've been singing this song for 10 minutes straight and it's starting to annoy me." Mary rolled her eyes.

Ella hopped on the bed and layed down.

"I don't give a fuck." She mimicked the vine.

"Ugh, Ella." Mary once again rolled her eyes while growling.

"Tale as old as time!"

"Das reicht! (That's enough!)" Mary banged her head against the headboard of the bed.

"Okay!" Ella said innocently.

"Who is he?"

Ella's eyebrows shot up at Mary's words. Clearly she avoided talking about him.

"Who's that girl? Alalalalala..." Mary smacked Ella's head and she let out a small 'ouch'.

"Wer ist er?" Mary knew that Ella tried to play it off but she wouldn't buy it.

"Bill Skarsgård." She raised her brows.

"Alright. So what is he like?" Mary's attention was on Ella.

"Hot, tall, handsome, tall, beautiful, gorgeous, cute, and cute." Ella tapped her nose.

"Here comes the bride, all in-" Ella smacked Mary's chest while she errupted in laughter.

"Not funny." Ella crossed her arms.

"He's hot for a clown."

"Damn right." Ella agreed as she stuffed her mouth with more ice cream.

"So you're just friends or... what is it huh?" Mary asked with her brows raised.

"Ye-yeah..." Ella nodded her head "We're totally friends, it's not like he's daddy material or anything you know... just friends."

For a split second Ella looked serious but then giggled, "I seriously think he's the most amazing man on planet." She grabbed her phone to text her mom to inform her that she's staying over Mary's house.

"He's a foreigner, you know what that means Ella..." Mary started gushing.

"I fucking know right? So fucking hot! Like imagine us being in a relationship and him saying sweet words in swedish I won't even understand but just imagine how cute that'd be." Ella said dreamily.

"Do you really wanna date him though?" Mary raised an eyebrow.

"It's not about knowing what I really want. Because honestly I don't but...whenever I'm with him, I wanna be with him." She laid down on the bed like a sea star frustratedly.

"Well damn."