två

"Okay, this is our first guest of the night, I've been a fan of her mom for a decade, here is the beautiful young and successful model please welcome Ella Klum!" Kim Kardashian the guest host for Jimmy Kimmel announced

"Okay, this is our first guest of the night, I've been a fan of her mom for a decade, here is the beautiful young and successful model please welcome Ella Klum!" Kim Kardashian the guest host for Jimmy Kimmel announced. The crowd clapped and made cheering sounds as Ella stepped to the stage, smiling and waving to everybody.

Bill thought she looked very beautiful, and turned the volume of the TV up a little.

"Thank you so much for having me!" Ella said, a genuine smile plastered on her face.

"I'm also excited, cause I really have no idea how to start!" Kim started chuckling.

"So Ella, how are you?" Kim asked.

"I'm great, how are you Kim?"

"Me too, but also like very very excited." Both of them chuckled lightly.

"So what have you been doing?" Was now the next question.

"Just traveling and modeling around." Ella shrugged.

"I've heard that you came from Germany to America for tonights show..." Kim started to which Ella nodded.

"Yeah I went home and a week after I had to come over here." She giggled.

"How's your mom and dad?"

"They're great, living life and supporting me. My mom recently started working for thr new collection of her clothing line and dad just finished filming the new IT movie." She said.

Bill suddenly pulled out his phone wide eyed and googled Andy Klum to see if she really is his daughter. Not like she was gonna lie.

Ella Klum 1996 born, daughter of Heidi and Andy Klum.

"Oh yeah, everyone's been going crazy about it, especially the new Pennywise, Bill Skarsgård?" Kim unsurely pronounced the swedish last name.

"Skarsga- skarsgaard no-" Ella interrupted herself by giggling. "Skarsgård or something." She smiled

Bill chuckled at their attempts of pronouncing his last name.

"I mean have you seen his face though?" Kim asked in shock. (I'm shook)

"Nooo-not really." The young girl winced from the possibly upcoming boos.

"What? Oh my god you have to see his face at least once! He's really handsome." Kim said and suddenly there were photos of Bill behind Ella.