tre

"Ella I would like you to meet the losers club." Andy gestured to the talented kids who were waiting for Ella.

It was the IT premiere night and Andy's family was with him.

Ella wore a beautiful champagne colored dress with sparkles which has a deep V neck and a slit on the right leg up to her hip almost.

Her hair was also in a beautiful up-do.

"Hi!" Ella greeted the kids as she gave each a hug.

"Oh my god I'm such a big fan of you!" She pointed at Finn.

"Oh, thank you." The boy started blushing.

"You're welcome, I'm sure I'll be a fan of everyone else here after the movie!" She said excitedly.

"Ella could we take a selfie?" Sophia asked her. "Of course, c'mere."

They went in for a pose and Sophia quickly made a shot.

"Thank you so much." Sofia hugged Ella again and Ella just smiled softly.

"Your dad is really cool." Jack said. "Believe me, he's not." Ella said jokingly.

"Hello, I'm standing right beside you." Andy said jokingly.

"Where is my bean Jackson?" Ella asked. She saw behind the scene pictures or just from the crew and thought that he was cute.

"I'm here." Said a voice behind her and she turned around to see -a few meters lower though- Jackson.

"Hi, Jackson. You're so cute! Can I hug you?" She asked to which he nodded. She picked him carefully up and placed him on her hip.

"You look very beautiful tonight." Jackson said and Ella smiled softly.

"Thank you, handsome." With that she kissed his soft cheek.

"Ella ich muss mal kurz rüber, du kannst hier bei den Kindern bleiben oder posiere einfach für die Kamera, okay?(Ella I have to go, you can stay here with the kids or just pose for the cameras, okay?)" Andy whispered in her ear.

She nodded and he went off.

"What did he say?" Jackson asked.

"Nothing, major." She winked.

"Ella, Ella, can you pose with the kids?" A paparazzi asked and Ella stood with everyone and posed, Jackson still on her hip.

"Ella can we got pictures of you only?" Anorher paparazzi asked and Ella nodded to the kids, so they got a sign.

After the movie everyone went to Andy's house for the afterparty.

Ella changed from her gown to a black mini dress with a slit on the right thigh and black strapy heels.

She was with her mom by her side and singing loudly to the music.

"...cause I wanna touch you baby, I wanna feel you too, I wanna see the sunrise..."

Ella and Heidi walked to the guests around the pool.