fyra

"Okay you go first

"Okay you go first." Bill said to Ella.

"Ich mag dich." Ella said her first sentence and Bill tried to say it too.

"You do it so well! So what do you think it means?" She gasped the first part.

Ella, Bill, Alexander, Gustaf and Andy played a game where the German and Swedish team had to repeat the given sentence from the opposite team and guess what it means.

"I have no idea." Bill said and Ella giggled.

"It means I like you."

"Oh." Bill blushed.

"Okay, your sentence is du är vacker." Gustaf and Alexander tried not to laugh and pressed their lips together.

"Du? Like you?" Ella asked and Bill nodded. "Ugh vacker sounds kinda like lecker, I don't know, delicious maybe?"

"No, du är vacker, du är den vackraste tjejen jag någonsin sett." Bill said. Ella didn't know what he said. Obviously.

"Oh I know what it means!" Andy said excitedly.

"You know what it means?" Ella asked and pulled her face in a grimace.

"It means, Ella it's late and time for you to sleep." Everyone except Ella laughed.

"Ha-ha." Ella said and stood up. "Well boys, I'm gonna go to sleep and dad don't call me mäuschen anymore!" She went upstairs to her room and shortly fell asleep on her desk. Yes desk because she was bored and layed on her desk.

"Why are women so difficult." Andy muttered downstairs, the three brothers laughed at Andy.

"Morgen." Ella muttered in a sleepy voice, rubbing her face.

"Morgon." Bill said.

Ella turned around "What are you doing here?"

"We stayed over." He shrugged. After Ella went to her room, Andy suggested to watch a movie and they fell asleep shortly on the couches.

"Oh."

"Uhm do you want me to make breakfast for you?" She asked him.

"If you want." He shrugged again. Ella really didn't need to make breakfast for him.

"Do you like your eggs boiled or scrambled?" She asked him and he smiled.

"Okay, I'm ready to go!" Ella came downstairs after she did her morning routine and got dressed.

She wore boyfriend jeans with a sheer see-through black shirt -a bra only covering her boobs-. With some colored high heels and a jacket she was ready to go.

"Jävlar, du ser snygg ut!" Bill swore.

"What?"

"You look...pretty." He said. He didn't want to be fast forward and just say hot

"Oh...thanks." She gave him a sheepish smile. Typical Ella.

"I love it when you speak Swedish." She chuckled.

"ja om det är vad du gillar, älskling."

"More." She said cheekily. (That's me right there)

"du är så söt och vacker."

"En dag ska jag gifta mig med dig."

"I love it when you do that." Ella giggled.

"Well lovebirds shall we go?" Alex interrupted them.

"Ja."

"Where are we going anyway?" Ella asked them.

"We, dear Ella, are going to a cafe to spoil you with pastries." Bill said and Ella's eyes widened in excitement.

"What're you waiting for?" She ran to the car.

"Bill." She yelled from outside.

"Yeah?"

"Where's the car?"

"You seriously write down your calories?" Alex asked in disbelief.

"Duh." Ella rolled her eyes sassily.

"Why?" Gustaf asked.

"I have to watch what I eat on a daily basis. I can't gain any extra weight." She answered.

The three brothers gave each other a look.

"Don't do that." She said.

"Do what." The Skarsgårds answered.

"That look. I'm a model."

2 fast?