11~Rikey

Rikey
Ok so today is remembrance day so remember those who gave their life for yours. Now onto rikey, this is the first I have ever written for rikey so enjoi.
————————————————————-
Tonight's the night I'm seeing the Way brothers. God Mikey can be so cute sometimes I makes me internally die as I can't really just walk up to him and kiss him for no reason although he has a boyfriend named Pete. It hurts when I see them, it really does but I don't exactly come off as gay. Not that it makes a difference but still.

That's the door pulling me out of mindless strumming in my guitar. I head downstairs and open the door to Gerard and a crying Mikey. No not him, he should never have to cry.

"Evening Ray. Sorry but Pete broke it off with Mikey tonight so he's here to have a good time." Gerard tells me as he drags himself and Mikey into my house. I think I might die. Mikey's single and upset, the perfect time. Right? No Ray it's way to soon to be thinking about that you need to stop being so selfish. I take this time to pull Mikey into a hug and it's as though our bodies fit perfectly together I can't help but let a small smile fall on my lips.

"You guys want something to eat or drink?" I ask as I pull away from hugging Mikey.

"Sure why not have coffee. Mikey you some as well?" Gerard replies and ask Mikey in a small voice to which he just nods. Poor Mikey Pete really hurt him.

We walk into the kitchen and I start making the coffees. "Why don't you guys go pick out a film I'll join you in a bit once these are done and I'll bring some crisps in as well." They just nod and walk into the living room to pick out a dvd and put it into the disc reader. I walk in and hand every one their drinks and food and sit next to Mikey and rap him in a hug. "It's going to be ok." I whisper to him.

During the film Gerard falls asleep and Mikey leans on me, I can tell he's sleepy but doesn't want to give up just yet.

"You can go to sleep Mikey Way."

"I know I can I just miss Pete but I don't want to think about him right now."

"I know but that's the first thing I've heard you say all night." I get a small smile in response to that which makes butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Haven't felt like talking till now." He shrugs.

"Listen Mikey there's something I've wanted to tell you for a while now but I like -"

I don't get to finish my sentence as Mikey pulls me in for a hug and I instantly thank whoever for allowing this to happen to me.
———————————————————————
Ok short af but deal with it I'm slightly hungover still and I'm dead so byeeeeeeeeee.

See you in hell

-Fizz