22

you: hey e?

ethan: yea? 

you: can we talk? 

you: like in person?

ethan: sure but whats wrong?

you: nothing i just want to talk to you about something

ethan: come over i'll tell gray to get some food or something

you: okay

you locked your phone before letting out a sigh, you had no clue about how ethan wants whatever you two have to go and that makes your heart pound in your chest.

"im going over to ethans room." you announced to sahar.

"good luck!" she yelled as you walked out the door.

SUMMER FLING

"so what's up?" ethan asked nonchalantly. 

"well i was thinking about some stuff and i just wanted to talk it over with you i guess."

"and what kinda stuff were you thinking about?"

"us."

"what were you thinking about us?"

"well.. to be honest i don't really know what we are, and not only that but me and sahar are flying back in a couple days and i just don't know where we're standing right now."

"what do you want us to be?"

"something? i don't know.."

"then how about this, it's obvious we both want each other right?" he asked.

"yeah."

"and we both don't want whatever we have to end right?"

"yeah."

"so let's just agree to be us.. no titles. just us acknowledging our connection and staying faithful to each other?" 

"okay."

"hey." he said placing his hand on your cheek. "i want this, us, ok? i told you you weren't just this summer fling to me."

you nodded back before pressing a soft kiss on his lips, a small smile making its way onto his face.

"and let's not stress yeah? lets just spend the time we still have together to be- together."

"i'd like that." you smiled.