9

waking up the first thing you do is check your phone, lately you have been getting more notifications via instagram because of some fans that have been talking about you, but even that was very minor.

but the notification that did catch your eye was a message for ethan:

[8:12] dolan: me and gray are at the meet up, i'll call you when we're done.

[10:34] you: k

waiting until sahar woke up you scrolled through your social medias.

once shar woke up you two decided to chill at the pool until ethan and grayson finished up their meet up.

SUMMER FLING

you were pulled out of your tanning trance to your phone ringing.

"hello?" you answered.

"hey what's up?" you heard ethans voice.

"nothing much, are you guys done?"

"yea we're on our way to get ready, where are you guys?"

"we're at the pool but we're gonna go up and get dressed."

"cool, so meet us at the lobby in like a half hour?"

"yea sure."

"kay, see you then."

"bye dolan."

"bye alexa." he chuckled before hanging up.

you and sahar quickly made your way to your room and changed into your outfits.

after that you two made your way down to the lobby and played on your phones.

[12:04] dolan: the uber is outside, wanna go in with sahar and we'll join?

"ethan said to go in to the uber and they'll join us." you said to sahar.

"okay." she answered getting up.

[12:06] you: k

you both stand up and make your way out of the main entrance only to be greeted by a small mob of girls standing in front of the entrance.

"what do we do?" sahar asked.

"wait a sec." you said as you called ethan.

"what's up?" you heard him answer.

"there's a mob outside, me and sahar can't get out."

"then hold on for a minute." he said hanging up.

several moments later and a guard came up to you two.

"alexa and sahar?" he asked.

"yea.." you answered

"come with me we'll escort you." he said before you both nodded and he and another guard escorted you two through the wild crowd, both you and sahar were pushed through until you made it to the the uber which you crawled quickly into before any other fans could come in.

"that was crazy." sahar huffed.

"i know." you sighed.