4

walking down the hall you finally found your room, opening the door you and sahar were left speachless.

"alexa look at this room! and this view!" sahar said running up to the balcony.

"we can take some bomb pics up here." you said joining her on the balcony.

"true."

"i'm gonna go check out the bathroom." you said.

walking into the bathroom you snooped around as if a little girl in her mothers closet, but you quickly noticed that the maid only left one towel for the two of you.

"hey s!" you yelled.

"yea?"

"i'm gonna go down to information, they gave us only one big towel."

"kay."

you quickly grabbed your phone and key card and left the hotel room. walking down the hall you entered the elevator and pressed the 'lobby' button; but just as the doors were closing..

"hey, hold up!" you heard someone yell as they stop the doors from closing and walk in.

"hey you're the girl who sat next to me on the plane right?" he asked.

"hm?" you looked up at him, recognising a very familiar face. "oh yeah." you blushed

"i didn't catch your name though."

"alexa."

"good to know." he smirked causing you to chuckle lightly which eventually made him chuckle as well.

the rest of the ride to the lobby was a little awkward but once the doors opened you stepped out first and made your way to the information desk, surprisingly ethan followed in your tracks.

"hi um we only received one towel and we're gonna need one more." you told the desk lady.

"oh and i'm gonna need another two pillows, only one of the beds had pillows on them." ethan added.

"sorry for the inconvenience, i'll be right back." she smiled before walking into a room they had near by.

several moments later and she came back with two pillows and a towel in her arms.

"here you go." she said handing each of you your things. "i hope you two enjoy your stay together." she smiled.

you both thanked her and made your way back to the elevator and went up to your floor. you both stepped out and parted ways down the hall.

"alexa!" ethan called, causing you to turn around.

"it was nice seeing you again." he smirked.

"same here." you smiled.