11

the drive to the beach wasn't that long, probably around 20 minutes. occasionally when you guys were at a red light fans would notice which was quite a new experience to you.

another thing that was new to you was the amount of recognition you received online, some fans caught you on video entering the uber and along with ethan recently following you on instagram, some fans were starting to over react and assume things.

some started shipping you guys, some said you were dating, some were supportive and some were not so much.

after thanking the driver the four of you exited the car and made your way down to the beach, relieved that it was quite stranded besides a small family and a couple several adults.

"so what did you guys plan to do?" you asked them as you all started making your way down the beach.

"i don't know, i guess just get to know you two. you seem fun to talk to." ethan said.

you and sahar nodded in agreement and continued walking to the shaded place ethan and grayson were heading to.

setting down your things grayson and ethan proceeded to take of their shirts, leaving them in their boards shorts, you were searching your bag for your sunglasses and didn't notice them changing until sahar elbows your side. quickly glancing at her and swatting her shoulder she giggled and signaled for you to look at the twins.

taking a small glance you looked back at sahar who had a wide grin on her lips.

"shut up." you chuckled.

sahar started taking off her shorts and shirt and you followed her actions by taking off the sundress you wore, bending down you tucked your dress into the small bag you brought along. you stand up straight only to find ethans gaze run along your body, quickly meeting your eyes he blushs and turns away causing a small grin to tug on your lips.

"so what do you guys feel like doing?" sahar asked.

"let's go swim, i can't stand this heat." grayson groaned. you all agreed and made your way to the water.

grayson dived in first, swimming to the surface he ran his fingers through his now soaked hair, you would be lying you said your cheeks didn't heat up a bit. but looking to your left you saw ethans jaw clench.

shrugging it off you dove in yourself, sweeping your wet hair back you said, "s get in! its really nice."

"lex i have fake tan on."

"so?"

"it'll wash off."

"get in! you'll be fine." you comforted. she hesitated before giving in and walking in slowly until she met you and grayson, ethan following on her heels.

you four ended up talking and just chilling in the water for a while before both grayson and sahar decided to go get something to drink from a local fruit stand near by leaving both you and ethan alone.

you were tilting your head up, your eyes closed as you ran your fingers through your hair in attempt to comb out some knots only to feel a big splash hit your back.

"oh no you didn't." you chuckled as you turned to face ethan.

"but what if i did?" he smirked.

you bit your lip as you splashed his face. giggling slightly after it.

"oh no you didn't." he said as he started making his way towards you as you started running away from him giggling.

not hearing him behind you, you stood in place and turned to look around you, not finding a soul beside you.

"ethan!" you called.

hearing no answer you pouted. but not long before you felt a set of cold hands cup your waist and pull you beneath the water.

the both of you swimming to the surface you saw ethan laugh histerically at your shocked and slightly annoyed face.

"you dick!" you chuckled splashing his face.

"your face-" he cut himself off laughing. "i can't-" he continued laughing.

"it's not funny!" you giggled hitting his arm.

"it's very funny." you smirked as he instinctively brought his hands to your waist. you breath hitched as you noticed how close he was to you.

you look up to find his warm brown eyes already looking down at you. you could practically feel your heart pounding inside your chest as you felt your skin heat up and tingle where his hands rested.

your mind was blank as you couldn't think of one straight thought.

"alexa! ethan!" you two were cut out of your trance by grayson who was holding the drinks he and sahar went to buy.

"we should" you cleared your throat. "get back to them."

"yea." he said in a whisper as he took off his hands.

turning back to the beach you started walking back, your body still hot and flustered from the feeling of ethans hands cupping your waist, and you mind still spinning from the look he had in his eyes.