Chapter 22: Back to School

The gang with Carl who thought the Haunted Mansion is just a dream, arrived to school early because they'll be arranging the classroom and make it look like they're really in the tomb. "Okay,  this will make a hollogram of the tomb" Jimmy said and put it on the wall and clicked a remote and the classroom walls turns to egyptian walls and some has  hyroglyphics "This will make the sand effect" Jimmy said and turned on a machine and indeed the floor looks like egyptian sand though its really not sandy to the feet and is just like a regular floor. "Whoah!!" Sheen yelled and was shock when he heard an echo. "And that is for the echo effect" Jimmy said pointing to the mini mics on the wall. "Cool" Carl said "Would there be Llamas Jimmy?" Carl asked "Have we seen Llamas on the dessert when we came?" Jimmy asked "No" Carl asnwered "Then that's the answer" Jimmy said "I really hope we'll get an A+" Libby said "Yeah, we will. We're grouped with Jimmy, he never got less than A+ before except for P.E" Sheen said putting an arm around Jimmy who pushed his hands away from him. "Don't forget about Cindy who never get less than A including P.E." Libby said with a smirk. Suddenly, Ms.Fowl entered the classroom. "Okay, what happened to our classroom?" Ms.Fowl asked "Itss just a hologram and some effect Ms.Fowl, its for our documentation" jimmy said "Oh okay then, everyone its safe to go in!" Ms.Fowl yelled which made everyone cover their ears because of the echo. "That'll help to quiet down the class" Ms.Fowl thought. "So did you thought that this room is dangerous?" Libby asked "Well, I thought that this is the wrong school we went in and that we travelled back in time because the hallway also looks like egypt" Ms. Fowl explained. "Oh, I think I think the hollogram turned the entire school look like a tomb, but its alright" Jimmy said looking out the classroom door. "Okay, now everyone return to their seats, welcome back to school and we'll start watching your video Documentation and after the video is the done please put the files in this bin" Ms.Fowl said "Are you going to throw our project away?" Carl asked "Yeah!! that's hard to make you know!!" Sheen exclaimed. "No, No Its just for orginizing the files easier" Ms.Fowl said "Oh okay" Sheen and Carl said simultaneously. "Okay then, let's start" Ms.Fowl said and winked which made everyone gagged. Lol!