Chapter 7: Not a Goodnight

The gang already set up their sleeping bags.  "Goodnight guys" Libby said and they all say good night and cindy just nods her head. After 3 hours the clock strikes 12:00 Pm and Cindy begun twisting and turning in her sleep. She's having a nightmare.  "You're mine!  You're not leaving this house!! " The women said and Cindy woke up from her slumber and a thunder crash was agaun heard. She took a deep breathe "Its just a dream" Cindy said then suddenly she had the urge to go to the bathroom."Oh man!  libby's asleep and I can't just wake her up" Cindy thought "Well,  I shut it off already,  I won't hear hear or see anything anymore" She thought againa and stood up and walk to where the bathroom is. She knew it since she lived there before. She went up the stairs and it creaked which made her flinch.  "Why does this house have even one bathroom and its upstairs" Cindy complained and continued her way upstairs.  She went in the bathroom and after that she washed her hands.  She felt someone watching her. And she took a deep breathe. She then heard the crying.  "Oh gosh,  close, close,  close.  Why isn't it closing? " Cindy thought.  She's now getting scared. Suddenly the bathroom door open by its own. She saw footprints. She didn't know why she followed it. "Hello? " She asked and didn't know why.  "Why am I doing this? " Cindy thought "Why did I just follow the footprints!?!" she thought panicking. Suddenly the door slammed behind her.  "Oh no" She gasped and run at the door but its locked.