Chapter 5: Inside the Mansion

Cindy run out the hover car crying.  Not knowing where to go.  She just run.  "Cindy!! " Jimmy called and following Cindy.  He keep on yelling her name but she can't hear him. "Nice work sheen" Libby said following the couple. "Libs wait! " Sheen also followed "wait don't leave me alone!! " Carl yelled and carried his back pack and follow his friends.  Jimmy,  Cindy and Carl we're the only ones who remembered to bring their bags.  "I'm sorry aunt millie! I'm such a bad girl!!  I'm supposed to be in jail! i'm sorry!! " She keeps on repeating sorry while running.  Suddenly she tripped. Jimmy catch up to her and helped her up.  "Stay away from me!!  i"m bad. !! I killed my aunt!!" Cindy yelled pushing Jimmy but Jimmy held her close.  He hugged her.  "You didn't mean that.  Its your wild imagination" Jimmy whispered "Your not bad.  Your not a killer"He keep on whispering "Your a good girl remember that" He said kissing her head.  Sure they always fight but when it comes to stuffs like comforting they're always there for one another.  "Oh gosh I forgot my bags!! " Libby said "Mine too!" Sheen said but when they turned around the hiver car wasn't there.  They've been running a lot.  "Oh man!  We're lost!! " Libby said "No we're not look Libby cakes" Sheen said excitedly and everyone turned around and the thunder clashed there stood the haunted mansion. Cindy shivered. Suddenly,  it rained.  "Goddard umbrella" Jimmy said then turned around.  "Leaping Leptons! I forgot to bring Goddard! " Jimmy said "What about we go inside that mansion its our documentation" Sheen said "But Its big and scary" Carl said "But we won't have a place to stay carl" Libby said "Well as much as I hate to agree with you due to reliving Cindy's Memories,  I agree.  Its raining and Cindy Don't worry. Your imagination when you were young just turned to be wild now you have us. Plus,  Ghosts aren't real" Jimmy said "Yeah I get it.  You think I'm insane.  A psycho.  A killer. " Cindy said pulling away from the hug bracing herself.  "No,  No. I didn't say that" Jimmy said "Yes you did when you still don't know that's me.  And if you didn't you probably thought about it" Cindy told Jimmy "Okay fine.  I'm sorry I don't mean it I promise.  Let's just go. Inside." Jimmy said "Fine!  I'll go with you.  But don't say I ddin't warn you" Cindy said. And they went inside. Jimmy turned on his flashlight and everyone except Sheen and Libby did as well.  They forgot to bring their bags.  "My poor Suitcases and backpack" Libby said "You shouldn't have brought too much" Cindy said and everyone was shock to her sudden change of mood. "What?  Don't just stare at me" Cindy said.  She's just trying to be tough.  Deep down she's scared.  "Jimmy I think we should just head back home" Carl said "We'll stay tonight and tomorrow we're going home" Jimmy said. "Turn on your camera Cindy" Sheen demanded "No,  I won't" Cindy said. But sheen tackled her to the ground trying to get her camera.  "Sheen Get off me! Get off me!!  Don't your dare!! " Cindy yelled struggling.  Jimmy quickly started pulling away Sheen from cindy. "Sheen!  Sheen!!  You're hurting Cindy!! " Jimmy yelled and successfully pull Sheen away from Cindy and Sheen successfully got the camera. "Yeah!!  Sheen's the winner!! " Sheen yelled and turned on the camera.  "Now we're recording" Sheen said.  "Sheen turned the camera off.  Don't go disturbing the ghosts." Cindy warned "Relax,  They wouldn't hurt me.  I'm wearing Ultra Lord" Sheen said "Your just wearing the costume" Cindy said "Do you hear someone talking? No,  okay I'll continue filming" Sheen said "Sheen I'm warning you turn that off! " Cindy yelled then suddenly the door they came in slammed shut and crying was heard upstairs.  Well cindy's the only one who can hear the crying. "Did the door just slammed shut? " Libby asked "Don't worry got that on tape" Sheen said "Its probably just the wind" Jimmy said "Come on close,  close,  close" Cindy thought and the crying stopped.  "I told you to turn of that Camera!! " Cindy yelled at Sheen but sheen ignored her.  "Fine don't go saying I didn't warn you!" Cindy said angrily.  "Don't mind him Cindy.  He's just messing with yah" Libby said and Cindy begun massaging her temples. "Oh right.  I remembered,  Hey ghost!! You there?!!  The girl who has the gift is here with me!!  the blonde one!! Cynthia Aurora Vortex is her name right!!  She's here!! " Sheen yelled "Sheen!" Jimmy,  Libby and Carl yelled "Shut up you freak idiot!! " Cindy scolded Sheen.  "Don't be killjoys. Come and get her!! " Sheen yelled.
Suddenly the lights flickered on and off "Oh no" Cindy said