An unknown outsider

<< Unknown pov >>

" Master... I have a report " a man called as he kneeled down on the ground facing his own master.

The master turned around, looking at him. He dressed himself into a long white gown. Face covered with a black-dog mask, he also had an unusual hat on top of him.

"So what is it? "

"Our superior has finally set his foot at Konohagakure. He sent message that he was currently dumped into the cells, not a word has spoken ever since he fought with Obito and the young lady. "

The master kept silence, he slowly walked down from the stairs step by step making his way towards his slave. He raised the slave's head with his index finger under his chin, staring at him.

"I guess I should go, thank you. You done quite enough "

The words sent chills down to his spine, he nodded. He stood up right after his master released him. Before he could walked away, a slash came through his stomach. His slave dropped down himself on the ground, eyes widen at a sudden attack behind him. He barely could speak, the pain washed all over his body. Then, his upper body fell on the ground whereas the other half still stayed on its way. Blood splattered everywhere.

"I shall be cautious, to kill you so I guarantee you will be able to keep your lips sealed. "

The master walked passed on the body, not bothering about the blood that stained on his clothes and his shoes.

"Get me some clothes, I need to disguise my self beings. "

<< Kakashi pov >>

It's been hours we had our interrogation. This guy , I found out he's one of Shira's friend from the other world. No matter how much we forced him to spit out, he still kept his mouth shut.

"I think we need her help, is the only way now. " I told Obito. He thought a little longer.

"I'll get her " Obito answered.

<< Yunna pov >>

"Okay... Here is it again. " I took a deep breath, gently placing the card on top of the card-castle .

"J-just... A.. Bit...more... " *sweating*

Finally, I done building up a card castle. My face lit up, I mentally feel proud of myself.

"After all these years, I failed doing it. Now!!!! I'm so-"

A loud slam opened the door, which made the newly built card-castle flew off everywhere. I was frozen at my place where I stood. Totally stunned.

"Shira, we gotta go.. We need you-"

I stared dangerously at him, eyes turned into devil red as he kept wondering what happen.

"You!!!! I fucking kill you now! " I spat angrily, jumping out from my spot and dashed to him.

He got frighten and started running away from me.

"I'm sorry!!! "

---time skips---

Kakashi played with his kunai, swinging here and there waiting patiently for Obito and Shira. Few minutes later, the two had finally arrived outside the interrogation room.