It's been a while, old friend

<< Shira pov >>

*dddrrriinnnggg ~~ dddrriinngg ~~*

"W-Who the hell was that..? " I groaned waking up from my sleep, by hair was a pigeon nest and I had to force myself up from my magnetic bed sheet. My eyes slightly opened, my hand pushed towards my nightstand to pick up my mobile device. I swiped open to answer.

"Hello? "

"SHIRA ?! it's me... Calvin. "

My eyes wide opened to hear the name. I jumped out from my bed and stood up nervously.

"C-Calvin??? Omg.. It's been a while how are you? " my voice reached a little higher pitch, god my best buddy here has called me finally throughout the whole year.

"I'm great, thanks for worrying. Am I bothering you.. You know you were quite busy back then.. "

"No, I just woke up from my sleep. Hahaha~ So ermm.. Why do you called? "

"Oh ya, I'm at Japan now. I just fly here around few minutes ago. Care to have fun ..? "

"Sure why not? I'll see you later at ermm.. What's the time now dammit.!"

"10.45, how bout we meet up at usual place. You know where tho, 12 sharp."

"Sounds good enough. I'll see you then. Bye "

"Bye"

I hung up my phone, slowly put it down on the nightstand again. 10.45 huh? I woke up quite 'early'... I wonder Obito has awake?  I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower. After that, I grabbed my folded-towel from the sink and covered my body. I walked out from the bathroom and headed to my cupboard. Today I'm going to meet Calvin. Hmmm.. Just normal? I opened them and took out one red blouse and a skinny jeans. Red.. How bout black today.. I grabbed my black singlet from the top and replaced the red blouse back on it. I wore them and went to my counter to comb my hair. Im not a fan doing make up after all so I guess lip gloss should be okay. I put it on my lips and walked out from my room after taking my mobile phone.

I walked to Obito's front door and knocked three times.

"Obito? Are you in there ..?"

No respond. I knocked again.

"Obito! We're going out today. Wake up! "

No respond.

I tried open the door knob and it wasn't locked. Slowly opening it, I scanned the whole room and saw the bed was tidied up. Where could he be..? I stepped inside the room to see no one. Suddenly, his bathroom door opened and appeared Obito with his naked bare chest, except he covered his lower part with towel. He gently stroked his hair back and forth , his eyes opened and froze when he met my gaze, staring him and his entire body. My face flushed red, and hot steam coming out from my ears.
We both stared each other until I broke away.

"GET YOURSELF DRESS YOU IDIOT!!" I yelled turning away from him.

"Why the hell are you doing in here Shira? " He sounded normal, was he not even embarrassed?!