"Hello, Sweetheart"

After I had eaten something and gotten ready in our crew room, it was finally time to board. The pilot was already busy starting the machine as the passengers' luggage was put in the plane.

"I can't believe you didn't know about this", Jimin repeated himself.

"Oh come on, I'm not a Mastermind", I said and Yunji laughed.

Jimin didn't stop joking around as we prepared some stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then it was finally time for the passengers to board as well.

"Time for you being serious now", I told Jimin.

He pretended to be some servant: his smile disappeared, he straighten his back and put his left arm behind his back.

Yunji grinned at him: "He's never gonna stop, right?"

The passengers entered and we greeted them one after another. Jimin, now acting normal again, was handing out small packages with gummy bears and comforted nervous children by giving them two packs.

"Wow, did you see his look?", Jimin whispered to me after everyone was on board.

I was confused: "Who? What?"

"That old man who just entered", Jimin grinned, "he clearly checked you out"

"Seriously? Ewww", I said in disbelief.

"Enough of this", Yunji interrupted us, "Let's get started"

I went through the rows of our plane with Yunji behind me and we helped storing bags.

"Hello, sweetheart", I heard as I moved forward. At first I didn't react to that but then I realized I was the one meant. I looked up an saw that elderly man again.

"Is there something I can help you with?", I asked him with a polite smile.

"Oh well, I don't know", he said, was he smirking?! "but nothing for now, everything is fine, thanks"

I stared at him in light confusion but finally ended my look at him and turned to the next passenger.
Arriving in the front of the passengers again, Jimin greeted everyone again via the sound system:

"...Thank you for joining us on our flight to Tenerife. We will land there in approximately 5 hours. Now please straighten your seats and listen carefully as our beautiful ladies", he smirked at Yunji and me, "show our safety instructions..."

Yunji stayed in the first row but I moved to the middle of the plane. As I was demonstrating the life vest, I felt that man's gaze at me. He didn't seem to be concentrating on the important things but rather stared at the way my hands moved.
I was glad to return to the front after the demonstration was over.

"Oh my, you were right", I quietly said to Jimin, "that man wouldn't stop staring at me"

"Haha, I can understand him, who wouldn't want to watch such a beautiful girl like you?", he smirked again.

I new he was just playing, we are like siblings, understanding each other perfectly, fighting from time to time but always capable of making the other laugh.
I almost hit him again but I remembered the passengers could see me.