A Prince in Red Hoodie

*We cut to the Butterfly Castle of Mewni in the middle of the night*

???: *Yawn* Man am I hungry.

*The footsteps slightly echoed threw the halls while the person was walking threw the halls looking for the kitchen*

???: I think the kitchen was right here! *He took a turn to the right and was faced with a wall* dang it! I knew I should've turned in Albuquerque.

*He kept walking for a few more minutes*

???: Man this place is like a maze! They should put a map or something!

*Then he heard a scream right behind him followed by an axe coming down straight to him*

???: Ah! *Dodges it*

Guard: Stop right there intruder no one will attack the royal family in my guard!

*He steps into the moonlight to see him better*

Guard: *gasp and kneels* I-I-I'm so sorry your highness I didn't know it was you!

???: *Chuckles* it's ok dude and I already told you to call me 'Marco'.

*The person steps into the moonlight and it's Marco Diaz future prince of Mewni and boyfriend of the princess Star Butterfly, he was wearing a white tank top and red boxers, being 15 he realized that to still wear his jam-jams was pretty childish*

Guard: And I told you that we have to call you that when we direct to the royals.

M: Yeah but I'm not a royal yet, I'm a "Prince in training" or at least that's how Star says it so you can just call me Marco for now.

Guard: No, it still counts.

M: Really?

Guard: Yeah, we have some weird rules but we have to follow'em.

M: Okay?... *Clears throat* you can get up now.

Guard: *nods and gets up* so what are you doing up so late?

M: Uuuh I was hungry so I got up and went looking for a snack. Btw do you know where the kitchen is?

Guard: Go down the hall behind you and go right.

M: Really? Hmm, ok thanks. *Walks off*

Guard: *bows* your welcome your magesty.

*Marco followed the guard's directions and finally found himself in the kitchen*

M: Finally I'm starving *he went to the large fridge and grabbed some left overs from dinner and poured himself a glass of milk* This should get me to sleep in no time.

*But when he was about to take a bite from a chicken leg he heard the door open and stood in a fighting stance while pointing the chicken leg at the person that was coming in threw the door*

R: Who dares steal our food!

M: River?

R: Huh? Oh it's just you Marco, boy! Haha!

M: Morning River, uuuum what are you doing here?

R: I was just going to eat the left overs like I always do, but I guess you beat me to it.