Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

I arrived at the restaurant and went inside to find Niall and Zayn, I wandered around a bit then Zayn came running up to me "I can't tell you how happy I am that you've come" he hugged me and sighed dramatically, then glanced at Niall who making airplanes out of napkins and tossing them into the air. "I've been stuck with THAT and he's driving me crazy!" He whined pointing to Niall. " I'll make him behave, don't worry" I chuckled patting Zayn on the back, we walked over to our table and Niall was placing sugar packets for the coffee, on to the edge of a fork then slammed his fist down, causing them to go flying into the air. "Haha! Yes!!" He cheered as the packets of sugar hit me smack in the face. "Niall! What are doing?!" I groaned, picking up the mess he'd made. "Sorry but you should've seen the look on your face, oh man that was hilarious" he snickered, taking a fork in his hand and aiming for a trash can across the room, "I bet you 5 dollars I'll make the shot" he laughed, his laughter soon turned to disappoint when I snatched the fork from his hand. "Niall, really?behave yourself you know better than to be throwing things around" I said rolling my eyes at him and placing the fork next to Zayn who gave Niall a disapproving look and shook his head, Niall's response was punching me in the arm and sticking his tongue out at Zayn. "Sit down Niall...stop this nonsense." I muttered taking a seat next to Zayn. "Oh yeah food" Niall said excitedly and flopped in his seat, his knees hitting the table very hard, causing everyone to glance our way. "Niall! That's enough!" I scream/whispered "sorry" he giggled picking up the menu in front of him.

After ordering, and eating our food, Niall complained he wanted desert as well.

"But you just ate a whole bowl of spaghetti and had four pieces of pizza!" Zayn argued crossing his arms,

"But I want desert" Niall pouted sticking out his bottom lip and staring at Zayn with puppy dog eyes. "That's not going to make me feel sorry for you mate" Zayn laughed sticking his tongue out at Niall playfully. Niall folded his arms and slumped in his chair, "Liiiiam? can I get desert?" He pouted sounding like a three year old. "Why are you asking me? You have money" "oh yeah! I forgot!" He laughed, Zayn and I exchanged glances and snickered.

Niall ordered himself a piece of cake and Zayn and I got pie. After his second piece of cake, Niall was grabbing at Zayn's pie and snatched a small piece from his plate. "Niall! What the heck bro?!" "I thought you were finished" " no, of course I wasn't!" "Well if I were you I would have finished it already" "I don't eat as fast as you" *smack* "owww Niall! Liam he hit me!" "Niall control yourself" I snapped, "sorry" he said his mouth full of pie,(that he'd stolen from Zayn's plate.) "so Liam, how has Louis been?" Zayn asked, handing his plate over to Niall, "he's been...difficult. But nothing I can't handle" I answered sighing. Niall let out a cackle but choked on his pie and spit on Zayn. "Niall!" He whined wiping off his face and giving Niall the evil eye. "Hahahahaha!" "Niall it's not funny!" "Heeheehee" "that's enough boys, everyone staring...again" Zayn looked embarrassed and put his head down, Niall on the other hand didn't give a crap everyone was glaring at us, of course not he could care less. Sometimes I wonder about that guy..I rolled my eyes at Niall and ignored him when he stuck his tongue out and crossed his eyes at me, "yeah Niall, that's SO mature" Zayn huffed, Niall grinned and stuffed some pie in his mouth. Hopefully that'll shut him up. "So, where is Louis now?obviously you didn't bring him along"Zayn said seriously, "he's with his mum, I dropped him off before I came here. He went all crazy so I was trying to help calm him down-"I was interrupted by,who else? "So that's why you were late, I think that's why he wasn't on time Zayn" Niall said with his mouth full, Zayn rolled his eyes "ya think?" Niall nodded. "Was he really misbehaving? Or was that just an excuse to see him?" Niall said smugly raising his eye brow. "For your information yes, he was. And I felt bad to just drop him off and run, his poor mum was in tears and I was trying to help" I grumbled. Niall started making kissy faces at me, "shut up Niall" I said blushing. Gosh he's down right annoying....Zayn put his hand on his forehead and laughed, "Niall give it rest" "what? I'm just saying-" "Niall.please.stop.it" "ok-hahahahaha!" "Hey speaking of Louis,I'd better get going. I need to take him home" "yeah,me too, I promised Perrie we'd watch a movie together" Zayn said sending a text to Perrie, "sorry bro, I have to go she said she misses me" "ok see ya" I laughed, Zayn left a tip on the table and waved goodbye before heading out the door. "Would you like a ride home Niall?" I asked "sure mate!" He screamed, "Niall..." "Oops sorry.." I rolled my eyes "c'mon lets get out of here" I paid for our meal and then Niall and I went out to my car. "Hey, can I say "hi" to Louis before you take me home?" "Sure..if you like, but you'll be doing the talking" I sighed getting into the car, Niall hopped into the passengers seat and slammed the door, then he put his feet on the dashboard. I opened my mouth to say something but shut it, even if I command Niall to take his feet down would he listen? No, is my guess. I backed out of the parking lot and Niall was going on and on about how good the pie was.

I hope this was better than the chapter before this one, I've been sick and really tired so it wasn't the best. I wrote it at about 12:00 at night lol.