Chapter 10- Don't Forget About Me

"Just remember that I've known you since we ran a nappy gang. I love you. Don't Forget about me. Got me out here sounding like August Alsina"~ Daquan

I woke up early. Like the type of early where it's still to dark to see anything without a light. I sighed, I really miss my baby it's been two days and we still don't know where she is. I'm starting to stress coz that's my baby. I sighed deeply and look at the the clock. It was now 6:39am and if I didn't get up now I would be late. I unlocked my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini and started blasting Ghetto by August Alsina. This is my bae from day. I absolutely love his music. I jumped into the shower and began washing my skin. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked you couldn't really tell I just had a baby. My stomach is flat and my thighs still look the same. I got up did my daily routine and left my house for school. I was well known in my area because my brother was in a gang, they called him Tempah. So all his little friends know me. I also knew that Tre was in a gang, the same one as my brother in fact. They called him Trigga cause he was always itching to kill or fight. Daquan well he was just the peaceful one never in a gang but knew everyone that was in a gang. I got to the bus stop and saw all the little hoodrats and hoodyatts that go to my school. I mean there's nothing wrong with them it's just they are mad ghetts. I walked over and started blasting Trey Songz Na Na and I started singing along I mean there is something about Mr Neverson that just gets to you. Well Shit maybe it's just me.

I was getting into the song when I heard Daquan and Tre's name pop up in the hoodrats conversation. "Aye nah Big man ting I heard that Big T and dem are after Trigga and that wasteman Daquan." They looked over at me and realised who I was because they surrounded me and started talking shit about how I should start planning their funeral and how I should have been jamming with the big boys from day. I thanked God a thousand times when the bus finally pulled to the stop. I had my oyster card ready, I tapped in and went straight upstairs and the closes I could get to the back seeing that it's was full of loud hoodrats. I heard my name being called and saw that it was Tasha. I haven't seen my bae for time. "Oi buffting drop dat pin still" I burst out laughing at her stupidity. "Sorry I don't have BBM" She looked at me and gave me the most emotional scarring screw ever. "Whatever you stupid sket. How you been? You heard about Tre and Daquan right?" I sighed I can't be dealing with this. Does it look like I go to a ghetto school from one of the thug books on Wattpad? Sigh. We spent the rest of the bus journey talking about life.

School was pretty average and it felt really good to be back. Me, Tasha, Tre and Daquan were all heading back to my house. Tre didn't want me walking home by myself incase someone tried to hurt me. KMT. I was trying to sneak out the house to go to the cornershop at the end of my road but Tre wasn't having it. I was begging Daquan to walk with me. He wasn't having it. "Quan if this was you I would do it bad you know it so why are you acting like this? Please please." I was literary on my knees. He groaned " Fine man but you owe me big time" We were walking and having a good time reminding me of the times in primary school. I was in the shop paying for my things when I heard loads of noise outside. I ran outside to see a group of boys beating Daquan. I ran over to them. Someone shouted that the Feds were coming and they all ran. I looked and Daquan on the floor and I burst out crying. What do you do in these situations? I sat next to him and placed his head on my lap. Not the best day to be wearing white skinny jeans. I pulled my hoodie of my body and pressed down on the spot I believed the blood was coming from. My tears mingled with his blood. "Quan. Talk to me. Look at me. Don't leave me. I'm not ready for you to die. We had plans remember. To go to the same college and to do the same A levels. You can't leave me you promised you'd still be here. Shaniyah needs her uncle. I need my bestfriend." I said.

He looked at me and said "Shh, don't cry. Remember us thugs don't cry. Do I still look buff? But seriously I will always be with you in your heart. Just remember that I've known you still we ran a nappy gang. I love you. Don't Forget about me. Got me sounding like August Alsina out here. Tell Tre that I don't blame him. Kiss Niyah for me. I'll always be watching over you just like I promised. Words can't express how much I love you. Bye Juan" with those words said I saw his eyes close. He's gone. "No. No no no. Quan stay with me the ambulance is here. Don't let go just yet let them save you. Please I need you" By this point I was hysterical. They pronounced him dead on site. His face still etched in my brain. My mind was a mess. I was a mess. My brother. My best friend. My rock. Was gone.

R.I.P Daquan Dontae Michaels.

Hiiii. Sorry for the really long wait but I hope it was worth it. I cried whilst writing this chapter it really touched me. But anyways

Vote

Comment

Follow

Inbox Me

Mwauhhhhhh