Chapter 5-This Shit Hurts

*5 Months later*

I'm now the size of a whale. I feel fat all the  time,everything pisses and to top it all of I'm hungry all the damn time. I feel like I'm gonna pop at any given time. Me and Tre have been getting closer over these past few months and he waits on me hand and foot. Jermayne and me talk everyday and we see each other every other day. My life is going great but do you ever get those feelings that something bad's gonna happen?

"Tre you know how much I love you right? Can you get me vanilla ice-cream with nuts and talcum powder and pickles with peanut butter and peanut butter and cheese" He looked at me like I was crazy "Nigga where am I supposed to get all that nasty shit from? Are you forgetting that we're in school?" I gave him the look and he shut up and walked out the door, on the way out he was mumbling. "You best not be chatting shit nigga coz I will cut you with your bitch ass." When he left I went back to the child development lesson that was taking place, at  that moment I felt something warm trickle down my leg into my new pair of black Air-Maxes. Great water. What a great to to break. "Err Miss? My water just broke" she looked at me for a minute before shouting at another student to call an ambulance. From then on everything went fast foreward.

After being in labour for nearly 24 hours, having to endure my brother, my sister and my three best friends joking around like I'm not giving birth to a premature baby. My baby girl. Shaniyah Isabella Jones came into the world weighing 4 pounds 6 ounces. Despite the fact that she was premature she was fully developed but was just really small. I'm in so much pain I am having no more children so the world better be happy that they have another me in the world.

Dhylan's P.O.V

I'm back bitches. Who missed me. I heard that I now have a daughter. Well I'm coming for you.

Boii. Swerve. You know the deal

Vote

Comment

Follow

Inbox Me

Mwaaah