Chapter 7- I Never Knew Love Could Feel Like A Heart Attack

Juanita's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night to check on Shaniyah. I walked in her room and looked into her cot to come the realisation that my baby was not sleeping the way I left her. That's when everything went into slow motion. Where's my baby? I screamed that's when Jermayne ran into the room. "Nita what the bumbaclat? It is fucking 3 in the morning why are you even up..." he trails of when he realises that Shaniyah was not in her crib. "Shit. Where is she?" I look at him for a minute. I'm not really ghetto but piss me of and I come at you like Sharkeisha. "Nigga. If I knew why the fuck will I be screaming. Go get my phone. Now" I was pacing back and forth I was shaking and all that was running through my mind was I would kill for my baby. I grabbed my phone from Jermayne and called the first number that came into my head. "Wagwan" I shook my head then spoke "Tre did you pick up Shaniyah?" I know it seems like a stupid question I couldn't help but hope that he did. " Eye the fuck I look like bruv just in case you didn't realise it is like 3 in the frigging morning."

"Tre I can't find my baby. Some one took my child" I could her his breathing increase. "I'm on my way" was all he said. Jermayne looked as if he was ready to act reckless. I inhale deeply and let out a broken sob. I mean I didn't have her the way I wanted to but she was my baby. I love her. I was so deep in thought that I didn't clock that Tre had just walked into the room. He opened his arm and I ran into them. I broke down, I don't even like crying.

"What happened?" He asked playing with my box braids. I shrugged my shoulders. I couldn't think straight. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes as if to at that everything is going to be okay. He pulled out his IPhone 5S and dialled a number "Yo Miah. Wagwan. Long time no see fam. Aight. I need a favour. Someone kidnapped my girl's baby innit? So call the mandem and tell them to meet at the spot. Cool beans. Aight" with those words being said he looked at me kissed my forehead before saying he had to go and that he'll fix it. That was the point that Jermayne walked into my room. That's when the words I never thought I would her crashed through my eardrums. "Nita. Dhylan's back"

Damn.

Heyyyy. Soz for the long wait. GCSE's are a pain in the ass. But I will try to update more often but until next time

Vote

Comment

Inbox Me

Mwahhh xxxxxxx