Chapter 9-Why?

Juanita's P.O.V

I just looked at the person in front of me. "Argh Yeet" Tre said as he pulled on my bun. "Whose this?" He asked. I'm still in shock. Why? "Erm Tre this is..." I was interrupt by this fool,"Ayy Juan why you man bere jamming at da door? Wagwan fi yuh life? Wait. Mrs Jones?" I gave him the look and continued speaking,"Erm as I was saying. Tre,  this is my brother's mum. Jessica this is my bestfriend Daquan but you know that and my..." "Her current boyfriend Tremayne. Nice meeting you." I slap his forehead since when? Jessica just stood there. Well this is awks. "Erm so why are you here please?" I asked coz this is mad awkward why did she choose now? Tre and Jessica were just screwing each other, you could practically taste the tension and Daquan was just watching in amusement.

"Well I erm heard that you had a baby so I just wanted to say congratulations and all that. You know. " she said. I just nod my head "Ok thank you. You may now leave." she just shook her head pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. It all happened do fast the I couldn't even comprehend what was happening. "Well I'll see you later. Oh by the way you still look beautiful."

Wait. Pause. Rewind. The fuck just happened? I looked at the place that Jessica was just standing in, "Ey man close the door are you forgetting that these times it's blitz outside?" Daquan shouted bringing me out of my thoughts. I closed the door. I walked back into the front room to have Tre staring at me. "Why do you call your mum by her first name? That's no respect yu'know." I shook my head. I hate remembering. I sighed and realised that it was time for me to tell him my story. "It all started when I was six..."

Flashback

"Juanita get yuh dutty arse down these bludclaart stairs." I ran downstairs. "Yes mummy" she walked over to me and started hitting and kicking  me. When I was reduced to nothing but a bloody heap she spat on me and said "Next time mi call yuh come when mi call yuh. Nuh make mi wait. " 

"She did that to me every other day from the age of six until me and Jermayne moved in with Jhanaé. Those were the worst years of my life. Jermayne forgave her but I never did and I never will." by this point I'm crying my eyes out. He just held me as I cried he didn't say anything he just held me and I was grateful. Daquan butted in "Awwws you man are bere cute together. You should do a ting." We both pull back and look at him. I swear he can be so gay sometimes. Tre just shakes his head and laughs and just look  at my lap and blush it's not like I like Tre. Or do I? Nah I don't he's not my type and that is such a cliche. You read it everyday in books. Girl meets guy. Guy likes girl. Girl plays hard to get. Guy gets girl. The End. Typical. I don't want my life to be another cliche I wanna be different.

"Moving on from D's battyman wave. J you comin school tomoz?" I pause for a minute. I should go just to get mind of things shouldn't I? "Why?" "Coz I miss you innit." he mumbled but I still heard him. I smiled at that. "Yeah I am but anyone says something to me imma cut a nigga."

"Shit. Always so violent." He laughed. I mean I ain't even joking I was so serious. "OK yous lot been here long enough. Get the hell out my house. Out." They looked at me like I had three heads and I was breathing fire. They just laughed at me and said that they had to go do something anyways and I look like dirt. How are they saying I look like dirt? I ain't saying I'm some buff ting like Tinashe but still I'm buffer than them, they look like dirt.

I went and showered. I knew exactly where they was going and frankly I can't be asked to deal with life right now. Imma just do me. I climbed into bed after putting on some battyriders and a tight T-Shirt and let sleep engulf me.

Heya. Long time no see but I'm soooo sorry. School. Nuff said.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Inbox Me

Show me some looovee.

Mwaaah