Chapter 3 Mrs. Blond Bitch

Start from the beginning

'Yeah, there is definitely a problem with him, and we should definitely take him to the doctor' I told myself.

I looked at Leo who was out of words while holding the pizza box with one hand. I sneakily took it away from him when he was not paying attention and began to eat it. It was really funny and entertaining watching Sam lose his marbles.

"Okay, what were ya saying?" Sam asked after a while. After eating three slices, I returned the remaining ones to Leo. After glancing at me, he turned to face Miss Blond Bitch.

"Alice, I'm horrified you had to see this" Leo responded, "Let's go," but Miss Blond Bitch grabbed hold of both of us and pushed us outside.

The last words I heard before being thrown out of the room was "Get out!"

"Wait, wait, wait! Can I just sit and watch?" Leo asked, "I'll... I'll eat my pizza quietly." I gave him a 'wtf' look, then sighed and turned to face the door I had just been shoved out of.

'How come that bitch shoved us out? I pondered in my mind. That's when I recalled the tiny spark of red behind her eyes. How could I have been so blind? I attempted to open the door, but it was locked.

"Fantastic!" I exclaimed. Just as I was ready to kick open the door, I noticed Mikaela round the corner.

"Scarlett, why are you in this place?" Mikaela questioned.

"Oh, we are trying to get into my dorm room" Leo answered.

"Leo, do you not have a key to your room?" I questioned him.

"Right" Leo said then got out his room key and unlocked the door.

"Sam?" Mikaela said but her grin quickly changed into a frown. It shocked me too to see Miss Blond Bitch kissing Sam in bed. Mikaela was furious. Both turned to face us.

"Mikaela!" Sam exclaimed.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Miss Blond Bitch asked and Sam nodded.

"Ex" after correcting her, Mikaela turned around to walk away.

"Sam Witwicky, what the devil were you thinking? After I speak to Mikaela, I'm coming back to kick both of your asses!" I yelled. I then sprint to catch up to her. Leo followed us.

"Mikaela, wait up!" I yelled, but stopped as soon we heard shouting and shattering objects coming from the room. Leo, Mikaela, and I turned around and sprinted back to the room.

"Sam, your bed buddy, Alice... whoa, whoa, whoa!!" Leo cried out, panicking at what we saw. Upon entering the room, all we saw was Miss Blond Bitch's mouth with a metal tongue around Sam's neck. I saw her pull her tongue back into her mouth, while Sam began screaming loudly like a little girl. Mikaela attempted to throw a metal box at Miss Blond Bitch, but she managed to avoid it, and I saw the box disappear out the window.

Immediately, I helped Sam up from the floor while he still screams like a little girl. He closes the door and we all began to go down the hallways the same time the room blew up. We ran inside a library room and hide under some bookshelves as we panted from exhaustion.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I can't believe I almost had sex with her in my dreams!" Leo whispered out. I looked at him with a gross face and quickly move away from him.

"I can tell that you really missed me a lot, Sam!" I heard Mikaela tell Sam.

"Look, it's not my fault ,okay?" Sam told Mikaela.

"It's not your fault?" Mikaela asked with disbelief. 

"Listen! Listen, I'm a victim!" Sam replied.

"Oh, you where a victim? Of what? Of what, a little 80-pound girl?" Mikaela yelled and whispered. I agreed with Mikaela and gave Sam a round head smack.

"Of... Of molestation. It was like getting humped in the neck by a Mountain ox!" Sam replied. I began to ignore Sam and Mikaela's disagreements and started watching the area in case the small Decepticon bitch made an unexpected entrance.

"I hope you had a lot of fun because this, this is over" I heard Mikaela tell Sam.

"Oh my God, people, just stop talking already!" I shouted.

"Scar, what's wrong?" Sam questioned.

"Well, if you haven't noticed, that bitch is a Decepticon searching for something, and I think she's looking for you, Sam" I said.

"Crap, you might be right, Scarlett" Mikaela said. I gave a nod. Just as we were finishing up our conversation, a wall exploded, sending people scattering and shouting. Quickly, we all jumped and survived the fall from the small balcony onto the hard ground. As we were all starting to run away, I spotted the bitch shooting at us and we took covered under the tables. After that, it shot made a hole on the wall, and we ran through it. Now we were racing outside to the parking area.

"You've got to get that box!" Mikaela said and Sam hurried over to get the box that Mikaela had thrown across the window.

"Scarlett, we need a car!" Sam screamed at me. I gave a nod.

"Got it" I said and changed into my bi-pedal mode and into my alt-mode. Leo looked amazed, but we were limited with time. Before I knew it, they were all on, and I sped away. I saw Miss Blond Bitch and I was prepared to get rid of her. Setting the gas at full speed, I ran her over. I could see flames flying everywhere, so she was definitely dead.

"Let's roll, baby" I said and we took off.