Chapter 3 Mrs. Blond Bitch

Scarlett POV

On the next morning, I awoke quite confused as I did not recognize the room I was in until all of my previous memories from the day before suddenly came flooding back to me. I frowned and hurried to the nearby restroom to examine my reflection in the mirror. I looked awful, with circles under my eyes and bloodshot eyes from crying so much yesterday. I checked my phone and noticed that Sam's first class wasn't starting for another hour. I wasn't a student at this dumb school, although it's not like the teacher would notice if I joined the class. I got out of the dorms and went around the back of a dark alley.

After switching back to my bi-pedal, I transformed into my alt-mode. After turning on my human hologram, I took off to a nearby clothing store. If I was going to fit in at this school, I needed a new wardrobe. I was not going to be seen in last night's clothes today. Searching around, I found a cute simple military button-up shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. I purchased them together with a brand-new pair of white and black converses. I returned to my alt-mode and made my way back to the university dorms. I used the opportunity to take a warm and refreshing shower before changing into my new outfit.

 I used the opportunity to take a warm and refreshing shower before changing into my new outfit

After finishing up, I went outside to wait for Sam and Leo outside their room. I waited me a couple of minutes outside before Sam and Leo eventually came out.

"Hey, Scarlett. How long have you been outside waiting?" Sam asked once he saw me leaning against the wall.

"Only a couple of minutes. It's alright. I don't mind waiting" I answered and he responded with a nod.

"All right, let's head to class now" Sam stated. I give a nod and follow the two guys off to their first class.

"Hey, are you a student here?" Leo asked after seeing that I didn't have any books or a school bag. I shook my head.

"Nope" I responded, "I just came over to spend some time with my big bro before I go back home." Leo nodded, and I could feel him watching me constantly as we headed to their first class of the day. Once, the guy blew me a kiss, and I quickly flipped him out.

Finally, when we made it to the classroom, the three of us took seats at the top left desk, with Sam and Leo sitting next to each other and I was sitting next to Sam at the edge.

Just then, the instructor put a clock up to the class to began the lesson and said, "Space. Time."

He suddenly bit into an apple and dropped it to the ground, saying the word "Gravity." I watched as a girl picked it up quickly and put it to her lips.

"Finish it up for me" the teacher said. I felt sick to my stomach from what I just seen.

He started talking about different constellations of stars, while I ignored him. I didn't pay attention to the lesson since I didn't have to. It wasn't until I saw Sam rapidly turning the pages of his book.

"Are you right, Sammy?" I worriedly asked. He continued turning the pages without responding.

"What are you doing, Sam?" Leo asked, but Sam continued on.

I noticed that other students started glancing at Sam with strange looks on their faces. All of a sudden, Sam dropped the book and held up his hand. I pushed myself into the seat and tried to shrink myself as quickly as possible. Whatever Sam was about to do, I did not want to be involved in.

"Put your hand down. Put down your hand" Leo muttered. I nodded at Sam, agreeing with Leo, but he was not paying attention to any of us.