Part 7

(( apologies in advance of the terrible smut you are about to read. If you don't like smut you don't need to read this chapter. It's doesn't have any real importance to the story.))

Tom breaks the kiss and slides Tords top off. He looks over it seeing scars from the incident and battles Tord has been through. putting his hands over them.

Tord took toms hand off them. He wanted to continue not be reminded of the past. He's gotten over most things but he still didn't want tom letting hands wander for to long. Tord tugs at toms hoodie.

Tom helps Tord and chuckles a bit at Tords laziness to get up and try to take it off. Tom only had one scar on his arm from the incident as well. The two take the rest of their clothes off and tom pins Tord down again. He kisses and sucks on tords neck sweetly. Leaving small hickeys and marks behind.

Tord shivers in pleasure as tom continued on. He held onto tom trying not to moan already. Tord exposes his neck a little further for tom to continue.

Tom purrs. Being in his halfway form he had his sharp monster teeth. Tom seeing Tord move his neck he used them to his advantage and bit down on Tords neck drawing some blood lightly. Tom lets out some half purr half growls as he wagged his tail in excitement.

Tord gasps loudly. He raked his nails into toms shoulder and tenses up. He wasn't expecting something like that to happen. Once tom let go of his neck Tord puts his hand over it. He playfully growled back to his partner.

Tom purrs and smiles. He moves down lower onto Tord. He looks up as Tord as he holds Tords member pumping it. Tom licks Tords thigh with a smug smirk before chomping down on it all with watching Tords reactions.

Tord gasps and covers him mouth preventing a moan to come out. Tords legs tremble in pleasure as precum drips from his member already. "F-Faen~!"

Tom purrs at the reaction. He licks Tord member from top to base. Tom moves his fingers to Tords entrance and thrusts them in.

"Ahh~!" Tord moans as soon as Toms fingers entered him. He tries to close his legs to embarrassed now.

Tom holds Tords legs down. He began to suck on Tords member. He began to bob his head repeatedly and purrs sending vibrations down Tords member.

Tord couldn't help but moan. He held onto the pillows above him and keeps his legs spread for Tom's actions. He cover his mouth with one of his hands to stop him from being to loud.

Tom lets go of Tords legs once he relaxed and help them spread. He fingers him with two fingers inside. He continues to suck and bob his head on Tords member. He adds another finger before Tord tries to close his legs against

Tord moans loudly as he arches his back in pleasure. "Ahh~! Tom~!" He screams loudly. Tord thrusts his cock further down toms throat.

Tom was able to take it easily since he didn't have a gag reflex. He looks up at Tord and purrs. He pulls his fingers out and takes the dick out of his mouth. He sits up and looks at him. He moves to get in a missionary position. "You ready?" Tom asks and smirks.

Tord blushed and looks away. He nods and closes his eyes. He wasn't sure how it was going to feel with toms monster dick inside him. He takes a few deep breathes and nods for Tom to do this. "More ready than I'll ever be" Tord says glancing at him slightly.

Tom nods and smirks. He slowly presses his member into Tord. He was being more careful with him now than before. He purrs loudly at the tight feeling of a Tord. "It feels so fucking good~" Tom purred.

Tord tenses up making himself get tighter. He moans in pain and pleasure. He was sensitive of his first time and it was easy to tell. Tord held onto toms shoulders. Tord yelped and shivered a bit. "Tom.. Hurry up!" He whined, bucking his hips slightly. He was really impatient. He watched him, biting his lip.

"Hold on~" he purred as a tease. He gets on top of him and presses his member against Tords entrance. He bit his lip lightly and he pushed the tip into Tord.

He gave a small pout which quickly turned into one of slight pain as he felt Tom push against his entrance. He gripped onto the bedsheets more.

Tom pushes the rest of his dick in slowly. He bit his lip a bit harder and grumbles a bit while fitting himself in Tord. He then gives a few moments to have Tord adjusted to his length.

Tord looked up at him, taking small short breaths as he tried to adjust to Toms length. After a couple of moments he bucked his hips, telling Tom to move.

Tom holds him close. He began to thrust slowly. He starts to pick up the pace as he moved. He had a tight grip to Tords hips as he moved.

Tord moaned quietly as the other picked up the pace, never really thinking about how he would get but he enjoyed how it was going so far.

Tom starts to go faster. He loved the sounds Tord was making so he started to go harder into him.

The noises coming from Tord only seemed to increase when he went faster. He panted softly under his breath and begged for more.

Tom picks up Tord. He held him up as he continued to thrust and move Tord up and down to make Tord ride him.

Tord kinda got what Tom was trying to do so he held onto his shoulders as he began to move his hips up and down, riding him.

Tom purrs as he watches Tord now. He let Tord have control during this part. Tom held onto Tords hips softly enough to let Tord continue to move but make sure he didn't fall back.

Tord had fun controlling the movements. He kept himself moving at a slow pace, purring and moaning quietly. He glanced up at the other with a small smile playing on his face.

Tom chuckles a bit while watching him. He wasn't sure if Tord was trying to tease him or not with the speed. He was moaning quietly and panting a little. He was enjoying his time with Tord.

Tord took a sharp breath as he hit a certain spot on accident. He moaned, placing his hand on Toms shoulder. He raised a eyebrow as he heard Tom chuckle.

Tom pinned him back down against the bed. He buried his face in Tords neck and began to hit the spot repeatedly. Giving himself back control already.

Tord moaned out, crawling at his back. He dug his nails into his back, closing his eyes as his toes curled slightly. "F-fuck! I'm getting close.." He muttered.

Tom tenses up once Tord raked his nails on him. "M-Me to~" he says and continues to hit the spot at more speed. He went more roughly with Tord.

Tord shifted a bit. His breathing became uneven as he bucked his hips up, whimpering quietly. "J-just hurry up please."

"H-Hold on~". Tom continues to thrust roughly into him. He then slams into him once more and cums deeply into Tord and moans.

Tord dug his nails into his back once more as he let out a rather loud moan, cumming after Tom which covered both of their stomachs.

Tom blushed and gets up. He was panting heavily while looking at tom. He pulls out of Tord slowly. Letting some of his cum drip out of Tord. He plops down next to him, laying down.

Tord purrs moving onto his side. He rubs Toms chest and purrs a bit. "That was great" he says panting softly. He was already tiered from their actions as he closed his eyes. "I love you".

Tom chuckles and puts his arm around Tord. He kisses his forehead. "I love you too, good night" he says softly. He was tiered as well as he closed his eyes.

"Good night " Tord says. He then falls asleep and Tom did soon after.