Part 3

Tom was still asleep. Though during the night he went into his halfway form. Tom was curled up in a ball with his long purple tail wrapped around him him. His arms and legs were now purple monster arms and legs with cute paws but sharp claws. He had two small horns monster ears and shaper teeth all together.

Tord had woken up fairly early the next morning, and by 5:00am, he was up and in his Leader outfit. He couldn't help but keep his eye on Tom. The effects were starting quicker than he expected, but he wasn't exactly complaining. Soon enough he'd be a perfect weapon. Maybe even sooner than they would need. Oh well, that would just give them more time to properly train him. He put a hand on Tom's shoulder and lightly shoved it. "Up up, Jehovah's. It's morning. I don't want you in here unattended."

Tom wakes up and instantly goes his human form. He thought Tord was messing with him to go into his monster form so he snaps at him. "don't fucking touch me commie " Tom growled not wanting Tord to touch him or make him get up already. "It's to early and as I said before I'm staying on this couch cause it's mine now" Tom complained. He cuddles back against the couch trying to stay away from tords grip. Tom lets out warning growls as he tries to sleep.

Tord was a bit disappointed when Tom returned to his human state, but shrugged it off. He was more focused on getting the stubborn boy off of his couch. "Come on. You're getting up. Now. You had your time to sleep." He stood right at the edge of the sofa, looking down at him. The growls didn't disconcert his attempts. "Up. I won't be leaving until you get up."

Tom flips him off. "Don't tell me what to do. You did kidnapped me but that doesn't mean I have to do anything for you" Tom growled. He wasn't going to listen to his enemy control him.  He stuck out his tongue at tord and looks at him with an annoyed look on his face. He was acting more like a teenager than an adult

"Don't make me shoot that finger off. I'm very tempted  to and you're not helping that." Tord suddenly perked up. "Oh, wait! I forgot about this." He pulled out a little box with a button on it out of whatever pockets he has in his jacket. No one knows where he gets anything, it's just...there. "The first night we got you, I had my soldiers put in a tracking device, and I had almost forgotten about the best part. I press this button, and it shocks you. A bit cliche, but I like it."

Tom sits up looking at the box curiously. He thought it was a sofa and that he was tricking him to believe that it would shock him. He was also wondering where he even got all those things. "I'll flip you off if I want to. I don't believe you about shocking me anyways. You're trying to trick me to do what you want. I'm not that stupid Tord " Tom growled at him

"Hmm? What's that? You don't believe me?" Tord's thumb pressed the button and a little flash went off in the box to signal the devices planted in Tom's shoulders to send electricity to the closest areas. "Good thing you made me remember. This is going to be so much easier!"

Tom yelps in pain. He didn't like the shock. "What the hell!? Why would you do something like that to me. This is messed up commie" Tom growled loudly. He gets up and clenched his teeth. He looked like he was threatening to turn into his full monster form and try to attack Tord for shocking him.

Tord took a few steps back in caution, centimeters away from pressing the button again. I mean, if he attacked, he could just shock him again, right? Would that work? He wasn't sure, and he was starting to get a bit nervous. "It's just to make you behave, of course. What if you attacked one of my soldiers? I'd have to stop you. Only for caution. And for when you're being a stubborn brat."

"I'm not acting like a little brat and your soldiers aren't in danger of being attacked you are if you're going to press that damn button again " Tom growled. He didn't want to be shocked again. He didn't care if Tord shocked him repeatedly but was going to knock him around a bit for revenge. He was keeping back his monster form the best he could.