viiii

Waking up with matted curly hair and swollen eyes, I swung myself over the bed, snuggling my feet into my fluffy unicorn slippers.

I slowly, very loudly, and tiredly stomped down the stairs one at a time while rubbing my eyes so hard I saw stars.

I opened my eyes and saw a faint blur of a tall man with tattoos topped with a messy pink fluff on his head.

"Oh good morning princess, you're finally awake."

"Are my eyes deceiving me or did I just wake up to see the most attractive man in the universe?"

He threw a dish towel over his shoulder and turned to me smiling, wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my forehead.

"Or maybe its me waking up to see the most precious girl in the world."

"Hm, not likely." I said escaping from his arms and following the smell of something cooking. "Chocolate pancakes and bacon?"

"Yes princess, your favorite."

"Mn, this is why I love you Gareth."

"Oop, and don't forget the applejuice on the counter."

My smile widened as I saw a Winnie the Pooh sippy cup waiting for me with all its glory.

I immediately went to grab it before he slid his hand into mine, and shook his head.

"Oh no no no princess, you have to eat all your breakfast before you get your drink."

"Nuh-uh! I always drink my juice before I eat."

"Well that's a rule when daddy isn't here princess, but who's in charge now?"

I frowned and looked down.

"You are daddy."

He cupped my cheek and picked my head up to look at him before planting a light kiss on my lips, causing the return of my smile.

"No frowning allowed little girl, only smiles when daddies around."

He walked back to the pan, lightly spanking my bum while he tended to the golden brown pancake.

I bit my lip and took in all his shirtless beauty as he flipped that delicious pancake.

"Take a picture doll, it'll last longer."

"That's a good idea, I can post it all over social media and you'll gain a whole lot of attention all around hot stuff."

"But dear that wouldn't work, I only want my princesses attention at the end of the day, so I guess you staring will have to do."

"Mn, that's what I thought."

He set the plates of pancakes on the table and drizzled them in syrup before placing my sippy cup next to one of the plates.

"Enjoy princess."

I quickly sat down and devoured the pancakes, Gareth had barely touched his food due to him staring at me.

I smirked and said, "Take a picture it'll last longer." In a mocking voice before wrapping my lips around the spout of my sippy cup.

"That'd be a good idea, I'd have a good reference on how I want your mouth wrapped around my co-"

"Ah ah ah, we don't talk about play time at the table, daddy."

"Daddy makes the rules princess, I can talk about my longing for my cock in your mouth as much as I'd like."

I rolled my eyes and continued to sip on my juice before tossing a napkin at him.

"Stop being gross and eat your damn pancakes."

"No swearing princess, unless you want your ass to be shining red like Rudolph's nose ." he said before slicing into his pancakes.

How I loved this man.