v

It was a bit after dinner and my parents had gone into their room to cuddle up while I was with Gareth.

I was currently sitting pretzel style with an empty plate on my lap on the couch with Gareth on the other side licking a lollipop.

I jumped up out of no where and swung my legs over the couch, shooting a wide smile to him.

"Would you like to watch something?" I asked, grabbing the controller to my PlayStation and clicking my way to Netflix.

He popped the cherry lollipop out of his mouth and held it between his index and middle finger as if it was a cigarette, while smiling at me.

"I'd love to, princess."

The blood ran to my cheeks, causing me to quickly turn away from his gaze and look back at the television, clicking on bobs burgers.

I heard a chuckle from Gareth and he held a smirk upon his lips while twirling his lollipop on his plump cotton pink lips, tinting them red.

I took the time to sink in all the details of his face, gawking at his beautiful chocolate eyes to his forehead tattoo.

"Why the hell did you get a tattoo on your forehead?" I asked a bit too loud, since I was trying to whisper to myself.

His head turned to mine and his angry eyes met my frightened ones.

"Excuse me, what was that?" he said raising his eyebrow, causing his tattoo to wiggle into a different shape.

"Nothing Gareth, just speaking to myself as usual." I said, lying out of my teeth and looking at the screen.

"I should spank you, you naughty little girl, Monday."

My eyes widened, as my head turned to Gareth, his eyes were more dark than usual and he was inching closer to me.

"Or.."━He said with a playful glint in his eyes."I can tickle you."

He had me trapped at the corner of the couch with my legs between his and his arms squeezing my sides.

"Oh, gosh Gareth n-"

I couldn't finish my sentence sine he was already using his malicious fingertips to tickle my sides.

I moved around like a belly dancer and tried to push him off by his broad shoulders but it must have felt like a feather to him.

"Gareth, please!" I begged attempting to squirm away from him.

"If you admit I'm your king in shining armor." he said with his, attractive side smile.

"You-You're my king in shining armor!" I tried to say as quick as possible between laughs.

His hands rested by my sides and I closed my eyes and breathed heavily.

When my eyes fluttered open, my gaze dropped to his red tinted lips and back to his wonderful endless pools.

He leaned forward to plant a long kiss upon my lips and rub my sides.

My hands cupped his cheeks and he gently nibbled on my bottom lip causing me to giggle.

He pressed his forehead against mine and I just smiled to myself and closed my eyes, feeling his kiss still lingering on my lips.