Mckenzie Starr

(A.N. We apologize if any of the content in the story is offensive to you)

*

*

*

Mckenzie's P.O.V.

------------------------------

Bow down to your queen, Peasants. I'm Mckenzie Starr, QUEEN of Goode High, and if you haven't heard of me, then you've probably been living under a ROCK for the past 17 years. I have long blond hair (bleached), with cute strawberry-blond highlights (dyed), sparkling ice blue eyes with dazzling hints of silver (contacts), and the perfect amount of makeup (truckload). I've dated almost every boy in the school, but Percy Jackson.

Percy has black windswept hair that looks he just got out of bed, green eyes the color of the sea, but have a broken glass look to them. He's muscular, but not in the gross way. He's captain of the swim team, and he's rejected almost every girl in Goode, using the "Oh, Iv'e got a girlfriend" excuse, but we all know he's waiting for me. (A.N. I want to run this girl over with a truck)

He says that she has long blond hair, check. Grey eyes... close enough. Fierce and brave, check and check.

I was walking over to my friend, Jasmine, who's pretty, but not as much as me. We were gonna discuss how to get Percy to go out with me. She's already tried to win his heart over, but as i said earlier, she's a bit too pathetic. Jessica looks up from her phone and waved. "So after Percy wins first place at the swim meet," I begin, snapping my perfectly polished fingernails and flipping my hair. "I'm going to kiss him, and he's going to announce his undying love to me. We're going to have four kids together, named Anna, Brandon, Jessica, and Jason." (A.N. like that's going to work)

"You're such a genius, Mckenzie!" She gushes, smiling.

"I know," I said as I flip my hair again. I know guys just love it when I do that.

------------------Time skip to the swim meet-----------------

Ugh. This is actually boring. I scroll through Snapchat, but all the posts are so yesterday. I groan and look up from my phone to see if the meet is going to be over soon. It's not. Then I see a group of nine people (A.N. The seven plus Thalia and Nico. You already know what they look like so I am not going to describe them). I blink. There's a girl with long blond hair and piercing grey eyes, and a California tan. She's hot, but of course, she's not as hot as me.

-------------Time Skip To the end of the meet (Bob says hi)-------------

I glance at the clock on my phone, and the meet's finally over. Percy won! Of course. Now's my chance to shine. I quickly adjust my necklace and earrings, and do a quick makeup check. Then I stand up and strut towards Percy-

The blond bimbo just rushes past me rudely and kisses my future boyfriend full on the lips. WHAT IS HER PROBLEM. I run over and pull them apart.

Percy steps back. "What in Hade- Mckenzie, what the heck?"

I cross my arms. "You're supposed to be with me, not with that dumb blonde!" (A.N. If you are a blonde, I apologize for the stereotype.)

"Annabeth is NOT dumb, she's way smarter than you'll ever be," Percy retorts. "Why are you even here?"

Just when I was about to kiss him anyways, I got jerked beck by a goth looking girl. I swiveled around to face her. "And who do you think YOU are, grabbing me like that?"

"Don't you EVER go near Percy OR Annabeth AGAIN or I will PERSONALLY track you down and MURDER you where in your sleep."

And with that, she shoved her fist forward and pushed me into the pool. Percy and that stupid girl both laughed along with the others. RUDE. DIDN'T THEY KNOW WHO I WAS?

I floundered out of the pool and shot a glare at them all before I stomped away, cussing at them. They all just laughed.

I'll get my revenge on that Annie girl by ripping them apart at the ten year reunion.

Whoah, 662 words. That's chapter 1 of this book. Feel free to comment about this story and what you want to see in any future chapters or stories.

All characters (Besides Mckenzie and Jasmine) belong to Rick Riodian.

Thanks!

~Sarah and HeckSnek