Imagine 12 (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Lau: "And?"

Indya's fangirl was starting to come out again. She just walked with him looking at the hotel shook. Lau walked up to the desk giving his name and receiving his key. They went to the elevator going all the way up to the top floor. They made it down the hallway to their suit. Lau looked down at Indya smiling before opening the door.

Lau: "voila!!"

As they walked in it was gorgeous!!!

Indya: "I-I

Indya: "I-I... Lau...Thankyou omg"

Lau: "you don't have to thank me honestly..."

After Indya toured the suit she flopped on the bed still in shock.

Indya: "so... you and Larry always get rooms like this?"

Lau: "well I do have a house out here but since our show is closer to the hotel..why not?"

Indya sat up and just admired the man in front of her. She just could help but this to herself.

Indya: How the hell did I make it all the way to this beautiful room with Laurent Nicolas Bourgeois my freaking idol just by accidentally dropping my passport, and not just that he actually let me sit on his face ON A FUCKING PLANE!!!

Indya: "can I ask you an honest question that I believe all your fans would love to know?"

Lau: "mhmm?"

She stood up walking over to him wrapping her arms around his body tightly, looking up into his sexy eyes, biting her lip.

Indya: "why are you so damn fine?"

He smirked licking his lips slowly.

Lau: "if you get back on that bed I'll show you why..."

Oh shit...

He picked her up laying her back flat on the bed. He kissed her lips before kissing her neck making her blush. He slid the rings off his fingers laying them on the white dresser, as she slid her dress off. He caressed her breast using his thumb to play with her nipple making it harder. He softly stroked his finger tips down her stomach until he reached her pearl. Moving in circular motions he made her squeal as his fingers drowned in those sweet juices he tasted before. He played with her sensitivity like an instrument as he listened to the music he made her produce. He pulled his arms around her rolling off the top of her. He laid her on his chest kissing her still as he softly carressed her.  She straddled him running her fingers through each and every path in his abs. She hissed as he used his hands to spread her open before entering her. She jumped at the size, since she had never seen or felt the beast before. She wasn't expecting to be filled with so much of him at once. He held her hips moving them at a pace they both enjoyed. The way her curls bounced with their every move turned him on even more. Her moans spilled out unconsciously trying to take everything she was being given. The headboard was hitting the wall in a constant beat that went with her moans and his groans. She held onto the sheets looking into his chocolate eyes. He started to sweat beating her kitty up even harder. She closed her eyes and curled her toes from the waves of pleasure. She bit her lip rolling her eyes looking up at the ceiling. She opened her mouth wide but nothing came out. She tightened her grip on the sheets speaking softly.

Indya: "I'm gonna...cu-"

Lau instantly flipped both of them getting on top of her. He stroked harder and faster than  before pulling out and tasting her. She was too sensitive by now to handle anything he would do with his tongue. As soon as he gripped her thighs and flattened his tongue against her she started moaning louder than before.

Indya: "I-I can't take it..."

He ignored her warning flicking his tongue faster than before, doing tricks that she couldn't even imagine. She had a handful of twist pushing his head deeper and deeper until she finally let it all out. She cummed on his face for the second time today and she didn't know how much more she could take. Lau finally sat up licking his lips once again tasting everything he made her produce.

Indya: "I can't...that was too much."

Lau: "too much? Really baby? Well I guess you don't wanna see my special performance than huh?"

Indya's eyes shot wide open looking at the naked smirking Laurent.

Indya: "wait wha—

_______________________________

Mmmm... Lau is a mess guys🤤🤤🤤

Did you likey?!?!?!😁😁😁😁