Chapter 17

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a writer just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 17

Noh's POV

After the whole accident with Rain's health, she finally told us the whole story. We were more aware of her health but still tried to act normal as much as possible. We dont want her to worry and be in an awkward environment especially now she will start her radiation therapy for her cancer. Thankfully, her cancer only stage 2 so there is still hope for her to get well if she takes cares of her self. We continue our lives like nothing happened as we practice for the Moon and Star competition tomorrow.

I was really excited especially I finally get to perform the song I planned for Phun. Rain knew how important it is for me and she didn't want to mess up our performance. I felt bad about it and told her not to worry about it too much but she insists. I have everything planned and I wish Phun like the songs I planned for him.

It was the day of the competition and I was really nervous. I was passing back and forth at the backstage while Rain just stares at me and laughing.

"Noh, can you sit down. You look like your about to pee on your self before the competition even starts." I didn't get to reply Rain's comment for I was too nervous to even speak. As times go by I got a text message that Phun and P'Pha have finally arrived outside waiting for the program to start. Rain also informed me that her peoples have also arrived for the contest.

Everyone is all lined up, waiting for the host to start. Rain just hold my hand as sponsors and school administration was introduced. Any minute now, I knew we about to start and I was sweating profusely. My knees what about to give up and my nerves started to get to me. My heart was beating hard and I can't breathe. This feeling what new to me especially I have multiple experiences on the stage. For crying out loud I'm Noh. But for some reason, I was scared to go up on that stage. As my breathing got heavier, I felt a tightness in my hand got my attention. I looked at Rain and she just smiled at me. She reminded me why I'm doing this and within seconds all those nerves and fears are gone.

"For Phun", just like that, I realized why I'm doing this. I'm doing this for the man I love. To convey my feeling for him and show him how much I truly love him even if he hasn't known it yet.

After some introductions and the papular votes section, we finally came to the section of the contest that I was looking forward, the talent section. Rain and I have practiced this really hard and I really appriciate Rain's contribution, especially with her condition. She knew this is something special for me.

We were second to the last performance. I and Rain did some last minute practice at the backstage as we wait for our turn. I and Rain were wearing matching suits.