Chapter 1: The New Chapter: College

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the story line.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a write just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 1: New Chapter, College

Noh's POV

After 3 long months of waiting, I finally got my test results for my entrance exam that me, Ohm and Film have applied. All three of us got accepted to our first choice and all three of us will be together in one faculty, Music (as expected). We were excited especially me and Ohm, who barely made it with our grades. However, with Phun's and Film's help, we are able to make it. With all of us accepted with our dream faculties, it's time to celebrate!!!

- Phun, let go drink tonight at my house with the guys, my parents are out of town. So we can celebrate this monumental day!!!

Without any hesitation, he agreed. That just like him, always agreeing with me. He spoils me too much. What will happen to me if I don't have Phun beside me? I will probably a wreck right now and always hungry. As I think about it, I just remembered that the last time that the guys were over at my house for drinks was when the unfortunate day that Phun found out about Aim. With does thoughts in my mind; remembering all the suffering that Phun has to face made my mood sour.

Phun immediately noticed and asked what's wrong with me. However, before I even got to answer him, Ohm, already pulling me towards the door to start shopping for tonight's celebration. I just smiled at him to make sure that he knows that I'm okay before he gets worried.

Ohm and I started planning what type of meat and vegetables that we cooking tonight so we don't use all the food in our fridge at home and alcohol to drink like last time. While Phun calls his parents to inform them that he won't be going home until tomorrow afternoon and Film called the guys for the gathering tonight. Today will be an amazing day and I will forget the memories for those things are the past while the present is more important especially with my love, my best friend, and my boyfriend Phun in our new chapter in life, College. 

*** FASSFORWARD***

We got home and everything was ready while P'Ann & P'Im cleaned around to welcome group young boys who will eventually mess everything by the end of the day. The whole gang is ready and ready to celebrate. 

-" P, I bought chocolate cake and beer!!!", nong Per announces as he enters the house with nong Win and nong Mick. 

- " Ohn, your wife is her!!!", as I yell on top of my lung I noticed that nong Mick was already blushing like a tomato. 

Before I even got to say anything else, Ohm already hit me in the head and drag his wife to the living room to make his wife comfortable especially this will be his first time drinking with us. 

While everyone is getting ready I noticed I can't find Phun. I walked to the kitchen to check if he was there and truth to behold, he was and already slicing the meat and cleaning the vegetable for the hot pot. At the entrance of the door, I just stared at him with full of amazement. Thinking to y self for how can this perfect human being can be my boyfriend? The love of my life who I truly love and wanted to be with forever. With out noticing I was already behind him and slowly giving him a back hug and putting my lips to his neck. With great shock, Phun stopped what he was doing.

- " Phun, I love you and please live with me? " 

With those words came out of my lips, I just noticed what I just asked my boyfriend. I just ask him to officially live with me. Not just sleeping over at each other's house like we always do but living with each other with no one else but just two of us.