Chapter 5: Phun' Worries

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a write just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 5: 

**************PHUN's DREAM**********

.......But suddenly the door closed and suddenly the floor was gone. I started falling, I started screaming for help and Noh's name. I didn't know what to do but to call his name. Even until the end, even when I'm about to die I only think of him.

Phun's POV

Noh was shaking me to wake up from that horrible nightmare and thank god he did. Apparently, I was crying and calling his name that made him wake up from his sleep. He got scared so he woke me up right away. With a sign of worry in his face, he asked me if I was okay. without answering I hug him tightly while tears were falling down my cheek. 

- " Phun are you okay? You hugging me too tight, I can't breathe"

I hugged him harder. I don't want him to go and leave me. Noh might not know much because I don't really show if I'm in pain so I don't worry him. I'm just a normal human being too, I also sometimes I have some insecurities and pain like everyone else. I just don't know how to tell him or show him. I was raised to deal with my personal worries so I don't cause pain to the people around me. I got used to just suppressing it and handle it on my own. I was able to control my emotions around others, showing a simple smile to everyone even when I'm in pain. However, when it involves Noh, I don't know how to handle my emotions.  I get easily angry, happy, frustrated, ecstatic and all type of emotions when I'm with him. I never have this experience before even when I was with Aim. Since when we were kids, that very first day I met him at school during our field day, we were playing rope pulling game (NOTE: This is part of the original story. It's in a Special Chapter in the book, between Chapter 50 & Chapter 51. This part of the story is based on Phun's POV when the first time he met Noh as a kid).  The very first meeting, Noh already changed my life. He made me let go of all the worries and restrictions that I have put to my self. He made me play around like a kid, not caring if we going to win or not. He told me to have fun so I did. 

I hugged him until I was satisfied and I released him to give him a smile. I wiped my tears and told him that it was just a bad dream and he doesn't need to worry. He didn't move but I didn't wait for his response, I put some clothes on and walk out of the room to go downstairs.

Noh's POV

I'm so confused about what just happened.Everything went fast from one thing to another. I just woke up from constant shifting of the bed and the load noise calling my name. I sow Phun beside me crying while he screaming my name out loud. I woke him up and he just suddenly hugged me tightly. As he cried more, I try to help him to calm him down without saying anything until he stopped and he wiped his tires. When I was about to ask whats wrong he just gave me a smile and told me his okay. He stood up, put his clothes on and started walking toward the door. Like WTF, you just going to walk out like that without any explanation. I was confused and angry at the same time. But I'm not the type of person to force him to talk to me if he doesn't  want to. However, I'm just worried and dumbfounded right now. I stared at my bedroom door thinking whats wrong with him but nothing comes to mind. Maybe it just a bad dream, nothing more. 

I got out of the bed and started getting ready to go downstairs. To my surprise, everyone was awake already eating lunch. Apparently, it was already 12:30 already in the afternoon.  As I sat down, everyone informed me that Ohm and Nong 'Mick have already left so Ohm can bring him home Nong Mick informed his parents he will be home before lunchtime. When did my best friend become so responsible guy? 

- "What happened last night? I don't remember anything..." Film asked as he put both of his hand at his head because of a bad hangover. By no one responding, it looks like everyone was knocked out last night. That means they didn't hear last night's activities after the party. Thank god h's shooters was strong. When I was about to praise my best friend he came in and destroyed my good thoughts about him"

-"nothing much, but Phun how was last night? Was it good??" Everyone gave him a curious look to question. Phun's face was red out of embarrassment but he just smiled to answer to answer's Ohm's question. I wanted to punch his face but I try to control my self. 

-"Ohm, why did u come back? I thought you dropping nong Mick?"

Film change the topic out of curiosity but thank god he did. Ohm never went back to talk about the topic because he knew if he did he will die. So we started eating lunch until everyone finish to start heading home. When everyone was gone, me and Phun started to get ready so we can go get a cake for Pang before we go to his house. 

**********FASTFORWARD**********

Saturday night I sleep over at Phun's because it will be easier especially we getting dinner with Yuri on Sunday. Apparently, she has something important to tell me. I was scared, what did this crazy woman do this time. Yuri is very important to me, not the same level as Phun's but she is just right after him. We went to her favorite restaurant in Siam and we were 5 mins early so we can find a table. It's usually packed on weekends but shockingly it was empty. While we wait,  Phun and I started looking for apartments near our universities. In two months we need to move in and get ready for the freshman welcoming events. We were planning to tell out parents about the apartment situation by this week so we can start getting the apartment.

As we continued looking online, we didn't notice that Yuri have come in the restaurant and walking toward our table. However, he wasn't alone. A familiar face was walking beside Yuri holding a few shopping bags.

- " Noh, Phun, I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend, Pete".