"Well, the smartass answer is because you broke up with me," he chuckled, "and I don't really actually know why we aren't together anymore." Louis said, smile dropping as soon as the words left his mouth.

Harry sighed.

"I was scared shitless. I was 16, well, we both were, anyways, I didn't want to fall completely in love. I was scared to. So I found Niall and I forced myself to like him. I don't like him like that. I used him as a test to see if I could ever love another person. I can't." Harry sighed, looking down.

Louis, in all honesty, had no clue what to say. Because what does one say to Harry Styles when he lays in bed and says he couldn't love another person, yet at the same time, he's showed zero effort of doing something about it.

"I know, 'I have a boyfriend'. I hate that." Harry rolled over.

Louis sighed and rolled over to spoon him, Harry didn't want to admit that he liked being held sometimes, "You hate that I always say it?"

"No, I hate the fact that I have a boyfriend that would kill me if he knew I was even thinking about breaking up with him." Harry sighed, moving to face Louis again.

"Why are you thinking about breaking up with him?"

"Is that not completely obvious? I want to be with you. I'm doing whatever it takes." Harry looked down at Louis, cupping his face.

Louis couldn't take this, he just convinced himself that getting over Harry was going to be easy after last night, then per usual, (lately at least) Harry just had to fuck his plans up.

"Harry, you walked out of my life with hardly any explanation, and not even a 'sorry'. You don't understand how much that killed me. I didn't even —" Louis cut himself off, not wanting to admit something, and as a result, rolled over.

Harry flipped him over, so that Louis was facing him. Louis rolled his eyes and flipped over. So Harry compromised, and moved on top of Louis, in push up position.

"Tell me."

Louis. Was. Aroused. But how can you blame him? If Harry Styles were laying that way with you, you'd wanna fuck. Plus the boy hadn't gotten off in ages.

"I...."

Harry was also slightly turned on, Niall did nothing for him, not the way Louis used to, anyways. He began to move closer, "You what?"

Louis looked down at Harry's lips. Memories flooding through his mind. Memories of the countless pecks, make out sessions, and the very first time Louis bit Harry's lip, which resulted in Harry groaning and God Louis would do anything to hear that again.

"It's stupid, Harry," Louis tried to move, but Harry had him trapped, "it's pointless, really."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, "Why would it be pointless if its clearly bothering you? How could it be pointless?"

"It's not clearly bothering me."

"Yes it is, you're doing that little thing with your lips. You do it when you wanna say something but you're not sure whether saying it would be a good idea or not." Harry knew Louis all too well.

"I just —" Louis sucked his teeth and looked away.

Harry cupped Louis' face, forcing Louis to look at him, "Tell me, Louis."

If they were still together, Louis would've let Harry take him then and there. Harry was hot when he was determined to get what he wanted out of Louis.

"I guess I'm just a little sad that I never got— no it sounds so cringey." Louis tried to look away.

But Harry was determined. He was going to get what he wanted out of Louis.

He leaned a bit closer, eyebrows furrowed, chewing on his bottom lip, "No. No, I want you to tell me Louis."

"Harry, this isn't good. We have to stop, you have a b—"

"Louis," Harry groaned, "if you say that one more time I'll fuck you here and now, I don't give a fuck if I have a boyfriend or not."

Louis licked his lips and hated himself because he knew he would be totally okay with that.

"I just..I never got one last kiss okay. And now all I have is the memories of the places we had been and the nights we had." Louis sighed and then looked away, not wanting to face Harry.

"Stop looking away," Harry mumbled, "is that what you want then?"

"N-No."

"Don't lie to me."

Louis sighed, feeling guilty, that's really all he'd been wanting for the past six months, "Yeah. I've wanted it for a while. But I'm not letting you do it."

"And why not?" Harry began openly focusing on Louis lips, memories flooding his mind.

"Because you're not a cheater, Harry."

"I'll cheat on anyone if it means I get to kiss you and be intimate with you again." Harry said, voice barely audible.

"I don't wanna change us, I kind of like where we're at y'know? Platonic and flirty at the same time." Louis said, eyebrows furrowed.

"And I won't. I promise. I'm just giving you something I always owed you." Harry looked him in the eyes.

"I don't know Ha —"

"Please." Harry said, voice strained. Louis could see how bad Harry was yearning for it.

"Fine." Louis didn't know how to say 'no' to Harry anyways.

Harry smiled, and looked down at Louis. He chewed on his bottom lip, as he studied Louis' features.

He licked his lips then slowly leaned forward until he had fully captured Louis' lips with his own.

Louis smiled and fought back the urge to kiss back cause this was meant to be one last peck.

Or so he thought.

"Why aren't you kissing back?" Harry asked, worried.

"I thought this was meant to be one last little peck. Nothing big." Louis said, focusing on the urge to bite at Harry's bottom lip.

"But is that really all you want?" Harry traced Louis' jailing with his index finger.

"I want so much more."

But Louis was talking about way more than just a fucking kiss.

*****
Hello hi this took me 3 weeks hahaahahahaahah

I'm so sick ):

I fEEL LIKE SHIT LMAO I CAN'T BREATHE

Anyways

All the love dj c dizzle