Regina?!?

We were all angry now. Cora frowned and said "I'll be back Regina. I will have my baby back" she then ran out the back door. We watched her run down the end of the garden and over the fence. We all took a couple of deep breaths. I went over to see if Zelena is ok. I looked over so see Henry with his face berried in Regina's chest crying. She had hold of him tight and he was shaking.

I picked Zelena up and walked over to them. "It's alright henry. I'm sorry mummy was shouting" Regina says while swaying him side to side. I looked at Killian and he seemed scared. I hugged him even though he was a lot taller than me now. Cora scared all of us except Regina and that's what scares me. I'm afraid Regina will do something she regrets because Cora pushes to many of her buttons.

We calmed down a little and went into the lounge. Henry called down a bit he fell asleep while hugging Regina. She was rubbing his back and holding him close. She kissed his head before rubbing it to keep him asleep. I still had hold of Zelena. We all finally were calm and watching a film. I was still a little shaken up by it because Cora scares me. While half way threw the Polar express Regina got a text from someone. She looked at it and frowned. She didn't say anything she just frowned.

Regina stood up with Henry and finally said "I'm going to put him to bed" she then left and went upstairs. "Who was the text from" Killian asked looking over from the floor. I shrugged and said "I don't know I didn't see" Regina then came back down while I'm putting Zelena in her cot. She pocked her head threw the door and said "I have to go somewhere quick. I'll be back soon though love you both" she then left. I looked at Killian and he said "go!" The front door shut and we saw Regina walked quickly over to her car while on the phone angry.

I got up and quickly ran out of the house. She drove of and I got into my car following her. She finally stopped outside a park. It was a big field with a little childrens play area in the corner. She got out and started walking. I quickly got out and followed. I then saw Cora stood next to a tree. Regina went over angry. I quickly ran over and heard Regina say angrily "now we don't have the kids here we can have a real conversation" she then noticed me. "Emma what are you doing here" she says shocked.

I sighed and go over to her. "You left without telling us we're you were going so Killian told for me to follow" I say before looking at Cora nervously. Regina looked at her and said "so why did you want me here" Cora looked at her angry and said "for this" she then punched Regina in the face. I looked at her shocked and Regina managed to stay standing. She stood up straight while checking if there's blood. Regina smiled and frowned before punching her back.

Cora fell to the floor. Regina looked down at her and said "never come near me again" Cora started laughing and before we knew it she pulled a gun out. Me and Regina moved back. I could feel this wasn't good for the baby. Regina grabbed my hand and held it tight. Cora stood up and switched the safety of. She pointed it dead at Regina. Her hand was shaking slightly so I quickly put my hand on the top of the gun and kicked Cora in the back of the leg. I heard Cora shoot the gun.

I fell to the floor with Cora and moved the gun from her hand. Suddenly Regina dropped to the floor holding her shoulder. That's where the bullet went. In Regina's shoulder. "Regina?!?" I said looking at her. She was conscious but not very much. I quickly moved over and held the gun wound. Putting pressure on it to stop the bleeding. Cora stood up with the gun in her hand. She started laughing and said "well Regina look who wins again"

She got the gun ready to shoot again but heard the sound of ambulances and police cars. We looked over to see there all in the car park. Cora kept hold of the gun and ran into the woods. "Regina baby stay awake. Come on i love you stay awake" I say to her as the ambulance and police are running over. Some of them followed Cora hoping to catch her. They got her in the ambulance and I went in with them. Before they closed the door I asked "how did you know we were here"

He smiled and said "that old guy in the park called us. He said he had just sat down for a drink and any other day he wouldn't have been there" he then closed the doors and I sat back next to Regina. She was on a hospital bed with one of the guys holding her wound down hard. Regina held my hand and looked at me. "Emma I'm scared. I love you please don't let them hurt me" she says while really scared. I kissed her hand and said "there not going to hurt you. Your going to be fine"

The guy holding Regina's shoulder banged on the wall and said "come on we need to go faster she is loosing to much blood" I felt the car speed up. I kept hold of Regina's hand and was shaking.