Great first impression

Regina and I left the house shortly after Killian.  She opened the door for me to get into the car before walking around to the drivers seat. She started driving and I said "do you have any pictures of you modelling" she thought about it for a second and then said "yeah I think so. Can you pass me my phone out of my bag" I nod and picked up her bag.

I pulled her phone out and handed it to her. She looked back and forth at her phone and the road until she had pictures up. Regina then handed me the phone and a picture of her was there. "Swipe across to see more" she says while giving it to me.

 "Swipe across to see more" she says while giving it to me

Wow! She looks so gorgeous in these it's crazy

Wow! She looks so gorgeous in these it's crazy. "Ow my god there amazing. Your gorgeous" I say so surprised. She laughed slightly and I gave her back the phone. "I'm glad you like them beautiful" she says and I looked at her. She glanced over and smiled before looking back at the road. She called me beautiful.

"When did you realise your gay Regina" I asked awkwardly. She smiled and glanced over before saying "when I first kissed a girl. I was your age and like you I was questioning until a girl kissed me and that's when I knew what I was" I've never kissed a girl. I've kissed a guy before but never a girl. We arrived at granny's and I went to open the door. She slapped my hand lightly and smiled before getting out.

Regina walked around the front of the car and opened my door for me. I smile before getting out. She then took my hand and we walked into granny's. Regina led me to a booth and we sat opposite each other. She handed me a menu and I said "thanks. How long have you been in LA" she picked up another menu and said "about 3-4 years tops. I thought I'd come home for a couple of months because I haven't seen anyone since I left" I really liked this girl. She was beautiful, kind, a model, amazing. This just made me more confused.

"Do you smoke" she asks and I shook my head before saying "no I don't really like the sound of it" she smiled and said "good don't do it. I only smoke if I'm doing a picture and they want me to have a fag in the picture or I'm really stressed" I laughed slightly and she smiled before saying "I like your laugh" I blushed and said "I like you making me laugh" she winked at me making me blush even more. A waitress came over and said "can I take your... Regina?"

She seemed surprised and happy to see her. Regina on the other hand didn't seem to happy to see her. The waitress faced the counter and shouted "yo girls! Regina's back" i looked confused at her and Regina sat there awkwardly. The waitress was tall and had long brown hair. Her name tag said ruby on it. 3 other girls walked out and looked at her with the same face as ruby. There was a red head called Zelena. Another brunette quiet small called belle. A blonde called mal. Regina really didn't seem happy to see them but they all were happy to see her.

"Regina your back" Zelena says and Regina nodded awkwardly. "Umm... Emma these are some of my old friends" she said awkwardly to me before looking back at them and saying still awkwardly "is Lacy here" belle smirked and said "lucky for you she's not" I then saw mal staring at me like I was a piece of crap on her shoe. She then says still looking at me "you not with her... are you beautiful" I looked down awkwardly and Regina says "actually yeah I am so you lot can all kiss your chances with me goodbye. I'm just here to eat and spend time with my date so good day lady's"

They all looked shocked and belle whispered to mal "she hasn't changed" they then all walked of and Regina said "I'm sorry about them. Lacy was my ex and so is mal. The others were just close friends" I look up awkwardly and said "you said I was your date" she smiled and said "I didn't like the way she talked to you Emma just because your sat having lunch with me" I'm glad she cared for me. We had food and left about an hour later. While in the car i asked "does your mum and Killian know your gay"

She smiles and looks at me before saying "Killian does because I trust him my mum hates me already so might as well give her another reason" there dad had passed away 5 years ago. "Why does she hate you" Regina looked at the road upset and said "coz she can't accept I'm intersexual. Don't tell Killian he doesn't know" I didn't know what that was. "What's that" I say confused and she said "I'm not going to be subtle here. I'm a girl that was born with a penis. I have the male reproductive system" I did not see that coming.

She wouldn't look at me and said "I shouldn't have told you that I'm sorry. We need to pull over I need a fag" I held her hand and said "I won't tell anyone. Like you said to me don't be ashamed of it" she pulled over as I said it. Regina smiled and winked before getting out the car and putting a fag in her mouth and lighting it. I got out and she said "I'm sorry I shouldn't be smoking around you" I smiled and said "it's fine you still look beautiful with a fag" she winked and said "your so cute"