Child services

It's been half hour since Cora came. Regina had gotten me an ice pack for my face and we were sat in the lounge. Regina had been trying to get threw to child services but they haven't answered yet. She hasn't stopped ringing. "Gina come on give it a break they will call back" Killian said and she hung up annoyed. "Baby come on henry needs his mum to be calm" I said with Henry on my lap.

She walked over and picked him up. "I'm a good mum right henry" she said looking at him. He smiled and nods. "Yeah mummy" he said and she smiled before kissing his little cheek. I smiled and Killian looked at me. I look at him and he said "is your face ok" I nod and say "yeah I was so angry that I didn't really feel it" he moved my hand that was holding the ice pack to see it.

His mouth dropped and Regina looked shocked at it. "Ow my god Emma your face" he said and Regina moved closer before saying "you have a huge bruise across your cheek" Killian said while looking at it "does it hurt" and put his finger on it slightly. I flinched and moved back. It really hurt. "I can't believe she did this. That was meant for me I'm so sorry" Regina said. I smiled and said "it's fine honest I wasn't gonna let her hit you mess up your beautiful face"

Regina's phone started ringing and she pulled it out. I stood up and took henry from her. She answers and said "hello Regina mills speaking... yes the model Regina... this is something I will need to talk about in person" she then told them her address before hanging up. I laughed and said "the model Regina" she laughed and said "I tell them my name and there like what the model Regina. I think that person is coming just for an autograph"

We all laughed and henry said "mummy I'm hungry" he called us both mum now and I was there 97% of the time anyway. I did go home sometimes but I would just get into arguments with my parents and end up going back to Regina's. We all had problems with our parents mine just weren't as bad. Regina came over and took henry. "I'll go feed him. If the person comes can you come get me" she said and I nod. She took henry to the kitchen to feeds him.

Lola came over and jumped up on the sofa. She was aloud as long as there was a blanket where she sat. I put one down earlier so she led on that. I started stroking her and Killian said "that's seriously not good Emma. You need to keep the ice on it" I put the ice pack back on my face but it really stung.

The door knocked just as Regina finished feeding henry. Killian got up and answered it. He came back in with a lady in a suit. I stood up and shook her hand. Regina had henry on her hip and shook the woman's hand. "Hi I'm miss Gilmore" she said.

Regina smiled and says "hi I'm Regina. This is my brother Killian and girlfriend Emma. I called you because I've left home a couple of years ago but my brother is still with my mother and she can't be aloud to have children" the woman looked at me and Killian on the sofa before back at Regina. She pulled her pen out and said "can you tell me what she has done and who is involved"

Regina nods and says "when I lived with her she hated me and use to hit me because of what I am and it didn't help when she found out I was gay" the woman looked confused and said "I'm sorry for this you will need to be more specific" Killian still didn't know Regina was intersexual. He looked confused at her and she looked at me worried.

She took a deep breath before saying to miss Gilmore "I'm intersexual and she hated that about me. When she found out I was gay she really didn't like it" Killian still looked confused and quickly said "wait what's intersexual" she looked at me and I said "we'll explain later but for now let her talk" Regina smiled and looked back at her.

She says "As you may be aware I've been in LA for the past 4 years before moving here and I don't know if anything happened with him then. Earlier today he came here crying because she smacked him really hard around the face for no reason and then came here arguing with me to let him go with her. The mark on Emma's face is were she went to punch me and Emma pushed me out of the way" this woman couldn't believe this.

She looked at me and I moved the ice pack revealing the bruise. She looked shocked at me and said "ok I will have to speak to my team. How old is Killian" he says to her "18 in a couple of days" Regina makes sure she is looking at her and says "can I have him living here with me for those couple of days and then he can make his own decision since he will be an adult"

The woman saw henry on Regina's hit and said "is this you and Emma's son" I stood up and Regina said "no he is my biological son that I had with another girl but she passed away and I have custody of him" I took henry and said "but I'm his mother as well to him" she smiled and nodded. "I understand. I will see what I can do about this woman" Killian stood up and said "mum is pregnant. That's why she was having an argument her boyfriend it's because she is pregnant. Please don't let that child grow up with her"